Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Favorite Romances

Bxvx
07.27.2020 , 09:43 AM | #21
What ever happened to Cytharat? When I first played through it I was pretty young I totally missed the whole romances thing. But I recently went back and did the Makeb storyline really to get out it of my damn quest log. Being a straight man I really did feel like he was coming on strong lol.

SteveTheCynic
07.27.2020 , 09:48 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bxvx View Post
What ever happened to Cytharat? When I first played through it I was pretty young I totally missed the whole romances thing. But I recently went back and did the Makeb storyline really to get out it of my damn quest log. Being a straight man I really did feel like he was coming on strong lol.
I haven't ever done Imp Makeb on a male character, but since he's the first M/M flirtable, yes, it's sort of logical that he comes on strong.

Well, I say that, except that Lemda Avesta, the F/F flirtable on Pub Makeb, it's the player who comes on strong - Lemda herself is a bit lukewarm about the whole thing (not totally cold about it, but lacking in fiery enthusiasm).
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Goreshaga
07.27.2020 , 11:12 AM | #23
Never got the impression he was coming on strong at the player, and i'm pretty sure he doesn't flirt unless the PC flirts first.
Want a companion coming on strong, play a female JK and see how Doc comes at you.
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Bxvx
07.27.2020 , 12:31 PM | #24
Lol I can only imagine, Doc is like a wild dog.

Goreshaga
07.27.2020 , 01:49 PM | #25
Yeah, that's partially why Theron was a welcomed change for my fem JK
In need of more Arcann, Aric, Torian, Vector, and a lot, lot, lot more Theron.
There's nothing like geting too much Theron

My characters

Pathera
08.01.2020 , 08:27 PM | #26

I think that female characters in general got the short end of the romance straw, at least for the main storylines. The addition of Theron and Lana were welcome. Now they just need to expand the Lord Scourge and Arcann romances. And, maybe, add a few more.

Krakatonik
08.12.2020 , 06:03 PM | #27
I'm actively working on the Mako romance as I level my BH, but Vette has by far been my favorite.
You can click it. I know you want to. http://www.swtor.com/r/5YJ6YV

KingSauceRX
08.13.2020 , 02:44 PM | #28
So far my favorites are Vet and Kira I haven't done smuggler yet but I heard that you can romance a princess kinda like a Han and Leia thing is that true?

http://www.swtor.com/r/xkLnzL My referral link please use.

Hadsil
08.16.2020 , 01:56 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by KingSauceRX View Post
So far my favorites are Vet and Kira I haven't done smuggler yet but I heard that you can romance a princess kinda like a Han and Leia thing is that true?
Yes, with a similar bickering from her. You know she's into you because if you flirt with anyone else before she returns the affection she disapproves.

Bxvx
08.16.2020 , 03:10 PM | #30
I never looked at it like the Han and Leia thing, ya it's pretty much the same. I thought it was pretty decent romance.