Anniversary Vendor doesn't have HK Commemorative Statue

LordTurin

Plus, all previous anniversary rewards available through the ‘Anniversary Personnel’ vendor is back! From the 5-year Anniversary Celebration Jawa to the 4-year Anniversary Commemorative Statue of HK-51, now’s your chance to get your hands on iconic anniversary collectibles.

The vendor doesn't have the Deco for HK. There is nothing from past years, except last year, the vendor has the same crap as last year, with the exception of the Valkorian Deco. I want that HK Deco. C'mon EAware! Help a brother out.

I presumed that they would have the 3rd year anniversary items as well though not specifically noted. the first and second year Anniversary awards were fireworks sent through the mail and not on a vendor.

1-fireworks

2-fireworks

3-paintings and /fireworks stuf/deco item of galaxy?

4-HK, ebon hawk regen, ebon hawk wall deco anything else?

5-posters of the various expansions.

6-Val deco, flair. see above.

Maybe, as a way to address the error, they'll be nice and put the prior years items on the vendor too.

yes all past years gifts would be great from 2011 to now and beyond

up to devs to list all past items

Edited by JEDIKATT

yes all past years gifts would be great from 2011 to now and beyond

up to devs to list all past items

I always figured if you were around for that anniversary, you got the item(s), and if not ... oh well. Like pretty much any other special items tied to a particular date (the various May the Fourth droid pets, for example). I suspect that's why they are BoP - so you can't grab "extras" to hoard and sell later to folks who "missed out".

I always figured if you were around for that anniversary, you got the item(s), and if not ... oh well. Like pretty much any other special items tied to a particular date (the various May the Fourth droid pets, for example). I suspect that's why they are BoP - so you can't grab "extras" to hoard and sell later to folks who "missed out".

in this case, their advertisement stated past items; including the HK statue. this isnt a case of folks asking for something they were not here for and is a case of them advertising A, B, C, D and listing only C & D. i have been here for all of them, but was in the hospital for the 3rd. if they want to list them, great...if not, im fine with that, too, but dont advertise one thing and then not deliver that thing.

the advertisement:

Simply use the “Emergency Fleet Pass” ability located in your ability bar (Type “P”) to get the Republic or Imperial Fleet. Then, visit the “Strongholds and Crew Skills” area of the Fleet to get your rewards:

• Visit the “Anniversary Personnel” vendor to claim new in-game rewards including the impressive Valkorion Commemorative Statue decoration as well as a unique 6-Year Anniversary Character Flair!
  • Then, for a limited-time, move into Coruscant and Dromund Kaas Strongholds for only SIX CREDITS each (normally 5,000 credits) by visiting the “Strongholds Terminal.”

Plus, all previous anniversary rewards available through the ‘Anniversary Personnel’ vendor is back! From the 5-year Anniversary Celebration Jawa to the 4-year Anniversary Commemorative Statue of HK-51, now’s your chance to get your hands on iconic anniversary collectibles.

Thank you for a great six years and May the Force™ Be With You!

Since every anniversary since the 3rd has been on a vendor and not through the mail (first two) one can surmise that 3-6 would be on that vendor...which they are not...just 5 and 6.

Any update on this issue? Will the vendor have previous year's items added or not?

I suspect that this vendor will be fixed sometime in February (in other words, after the vendor no longer exists), then be broken again by next December.

I suspect that this vendor will be fixed sometime in February (in other words, after the vendor no longer exists), then be broken again by next December.

Starting to think you might be right about this, or at least correct that this issue may not be fixed before the vendor leaves the game!

Still no HK statue.

:(

Eric said in the recent stream he did that adding the items to the vendor would require a patch, and the soonest that could be done is sometime in early January.

Whether or not it happens before the event is over was not mentioned, at least in the part of the stream I was able to watch live.

The stream is available to watch on their Twitch channel, though.

Eric said in the recent stream he did that adding the items to the vendor would require a patch, and the soonest that could be done is sometime in early January.

Whether or not it happens before the event is over was not mentioned, at least in the part of the stream I was able to watch live.

The stream is available to watch on their Twitch channel, though.

Anniversary event ends on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 so they have around 14 days left to resolve this omission on their part!