Quesh and Endurence+4 datacron

phfph

I did this for the first time today with the only other player on Quesh at the time. It took two of us.

There are two sets of switches, one pair on the outside entrance to the inner part of the cave, and then there are two switches on pillars within the cave that have to be activated at the same time to lower the final force field so you can reach the datacron.

One person activates the outer force field from just in the doorway, this releases poisonous gas btw so you need a healer companion or be quick about it.

Then you both activate the switches on the pillars.

Then you get your datacron.

Hope that helps.

and only Inquisitor/Consular can solo that one

Not true, I soloed it on Juggernaut, Sniper, and Sorcerer (without using Force Speed).

If you stand in the doorway just right, you can trigger the shield and be on the inside, then you just have to click the two switches and go grab the datacron. I had no problems doing this on the Jugg and Sorcerer, Sniper got stuck in the shield but was free after a few minutes to try again, and succeed.

Not true, I soloed it on Juggernaut, Sniper, and Sorcerer (without using Force Speed).

If you stand in the doorway just right, you can trigger the shield and be on the inside, then you just have to click the two switches and go grab the datacron. I had no problems doing this on the Jugg and Sorcerer, Sniper got stuck in the shield but was free after a few minutes to try again, and succeed.

Did you do this after 1.2? They "fixed" a lot of the datacrons so they are only possible to get through the way they originally intended.

Did you do this after 1.2? They "fixed" a lot of the datacrons so they are only possible to get through the way they originally intended.

Good point, it was before so they could have altered it.

{EDIT} Yeah, they did change it, they shortened the time on the inner consoles. They also put pipes near the outside ones to try to keep you from being able to target it while standing in the doorway.

Edited by KurganNazzir

I was curious having read your comments about this being soloable, so I took my Sentinel down there this morning in the hopes of getting the datacron on her as well.

I managed to do the outer door by standing within the doorway and so was inside when the force field was activated. However despite knowing where to go and what to do I could not manage to activate both pillars quickly enough to bring down the final force field. I tried 3 times and decided either you now need 2 people or I just wasn't quick enough personally to do it.

Literally just soloed this as an Imperial Agent level 39. I died many, many times, but by luck I must have clicked the two inner consoles just in time to unlock the southern door. I was so happy when I was able to pick up the datacron!!! :D