DPS Leaderboard 2.0+

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derp...my bad haha

Hey I noticed your sick parse. Are you already BIS with relics implants or is my timing just that bad? Im 265 dps behind u but using conq SA and ark SA relics and still needing implants,chest,legs upgrades.

Hey I noticed your sick parse. Are you already BIS with relics implants or is my timing just that bad? Im 265 dps behind u but using conq SA and ark SA relics and still needing implants,chest,legs upgrades.

Yeah I'm pretty close to BiS. I think when I did that particular parse, I was a little less geared than I am now, but not much it's only been a week...Now I'm sitting just a mod, 2 enhancements, and a relic away from BiS. I'll take a look at your parse to see if I see any differences and get back to you...but you probably just need more gear. My current relics are UW Cerulean Nova and DG Boundless Ages.

Edit: so a couple things that catch my eye are first, your APMs. Yours is around 32 where mine is around 36. That means there's some unwanted delay inbetween some of your ability activations. This is also evident in your smaller percentage of rapid shots. I would just work on ABC (always be casting) to get your APMs up. If that means more rapid shots, so be it, your DPS will increase.

The only other thing is I'm slightly more efficient on my use of HSM and RS. Your parse was 18s longer than mine which means you should have 1 more of each of these abilities than me, and we are equal (21 and 19 respectively). This means those abilities are staying off cd just slightly longer than you want them to be. Best way to bring this to ideal is to really be anticipating them coming off cd. When you see the cd under two seconds, make sure the next ability you cast will keep your heat under 24 so you can just fire away as soon as they come off cd. Unless my heat is sub-15 heat or so, I use 1 rapid shot right before they come off cd so I won't need to worry about heat. If my heat is sub-15ish , I'll use Tracer Missile instead. They should both be your highest priority abilities. In particular HSM, don't want that sitting off cd.

Edited by odawgg

Drekkin - Commando - Gunnery - 6/36/4 - 2696 - torparse

All four class buffs + stim. No Adrenal (Armormech)

69 Barrel, 72 Offhand

12 L66 augs 2L50 Augs

Underworld SA relic

DG Relic of BA

Aim = 3325

Power = 1089

Crit = 77

Surge = 223

Accuracy = 443

Alacrity = 79

Stacking both 2 X +15% Crit Bonus to Grav Round

Edited by Arch_Angel_Gabe

Evrydayimsmggln - Gunslinger - Saboteur (5/36/5) - 3276.59

http://www.torparse.com/a/233053/time/1368750939/1368751251/0/Overview

and one I'm a lot prouder of, a 3k+ hybrid parse:

Evrydayimsmggln - Gunslinger - Hybrid (5/18/23) - 3012.58

http://www.torparse.com/a/233138/time/1368754719/1368755031/0/Overview

How much crit rating and what relics do you use? :)

Edited by paowee

New high for me:

Pizza'dah'hutt

Mercenary Arsenal: 6/36/4

3024 DPS

Edit: Had wrong link

Lol, get out of here. You're mean. :p

Just wait a few more weeks, I'll start posting :)

Great parses peeps...something to push me even more now.

EDIT: about what you said to dominion, your energy surge is also contributing to your APM I think, and he said he was using serendipitous assault. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Edited by Knopik

Lol, get out of here. You're mean. :p

Just wait a few more weeks, I'll start posting :)

Great parses peeps...something to push me even more now.

EDIT: about what you said to dominion, your energy surge is also contributing to your APM I think, and he said he was using serendipitous assault. Correct me if i'm wrong though.

Bring it on! :p

From what I can tell, APMs are calculated with the number of "activations" in the log. Energy Surge is passive and doesn't activate therefore doesn't get factored in to the APM equation.

The best operative... is a merc :D

Talking of my mirror...

Updated parse.

Hotwired-Commando-Gunnery 5/36/5 - 2719

http://www.torparse.com/a/235252/time/1368819598/1368819974/0/Overview

Exactly the same gear as before, still vast amounts of 63, 66 and 69 mods, still using old 15% and low cost HiB set bonus.

But this time I'm using a very old rare relic and a DG clicky with an old augment.

Also swapped in 4 crit and 1 surge slot to replace power slots.

Gained 24 dps over the UW and Conqueror relics. Trolololo :)

Edited by Gyronamics

Nibbin - Sage - Balance - 2773.21

http://www.torparse.com/a/235327/1/0/Damage+Dealt

I think I can break 2800... will be tough though.

In case anyone is wondering, I am full 72 except: 3 armoring, 4 enhancements, 3 mods, 2 implants, and one ear (which are all 69). I also have a few blue augments instead of purple (like 3-5). Those upgrades alone are prob worth another 30 dps or so :)

edit: forgot to mention I only have 69 hilt as well on my MH.

Edited by Nibbon

I'll parse when sorcs get the ability to parse on two targets considering we do in 80% of operations. Also you all need to stop using the broken double proc relics makes me sad

:jawa_confused: Snipers are in the same boat......especially with Orbital...................and not to mention Engineering spec that favors more then 1 target. Come on man,..........................................................