Master Oteg as a companion?

Hebruixe

I can't be the only one who wants a Yoda-species sidekick.

If we didn't kill Oteg, let us recruit him.

My very first character, I finally got to this mission and I had a great friend with me...we got to the part where I told Oteg to save himself and pull back...sadly, my "friend", who was dark side, won that roll...my Yoda is now dead...I've run that FP a hundred times since that day, saving him every time...but nothing can heal my scars or replace my Yoda :(

I'd love to have him as a companion...but I know what really happened that day...RIP OG Yoda :(

My very first character, I finally got to this mission and I had a great friend with me...we got to the part where I told Oteg to save himself and pull back...sadly, my "friend", who was dark side, won that roll...my Yoda is now dead...I've run that FP a hundred times since that day, saving him every time...but nothing can heal my scars or replace my Yoda :(

I'd love to have him as a companion...but I know what really happened that day...RIP OG Yoda :(

Mwahahahaha

Thing That Yoda Is That Nobody Knows What It Is Called.

It's as good a name as any, since nobody(1) knows what it is called. (And sticking that into the forum search *would* have given you the answer.)

(1) Possibly not even George Lucas.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I actually did a google search but came up with nothing. Personally I think of them as space goblins. /shrug

Yes and that one act ended up freeing Revan who went crazy, and caused the whole single player Eternal Empire chapters in a MMO game.

Although we are to believe that our choices mattered back then, but if you rolled light side, you have to kill more mobs, so is it kill more mobs or kill less mobs? Because Revan still goes crazy after you free him. No matter what you do the outcome remains the same.

I liked Yoda well enough, but I don't think I'd even want him as a companion and this Oteg thing is just a cheap copy of Yoda. It would be wasted on me to have this thing as a companion, but if they put it on the market, I suppose those that want it, could get it, I know I wouldn't bother.

Yes and that one act ended up freeing Revan who went crazy, and caused the whole single player Eternal Empire chapters in a MMO game.

Although we are to believe that our choices mattered back then, but if you rolled light side, you have to kill more mobs, so is it kill more mobs or kill less mobs? Because Revan still goes crazy after you free him. No matter what you do the outcome remains the same.

I blame Iliac!

It's kinda funny how killing more people is a "light side" choice...that just doesn't make much sense when you think about it. Kill less people, you're dark side, kill more, you're light side...:confused:

I blame Iliac!

It's kinda funny how killing more people is a "light side" choice...that just doesn't make much sense when you think about it. Kill less people, you're dark side, kill more, you're light side...:confused:

It's not about volume of people that you kill. It's about your motivation for the killing. If you do it for the greater good and in self defense you can kill millions. If you do it because the green yoda wannabe is annoying and just needs to die, then 1 is enough.

lol that's hilarious...you poor dude!

and that is why you won't see Oteg beyond those flashpoints, not even as a comp. Besides that, why would a Jedi Fleet Admiral decide to start following one of his underlings for? i mean you are one of his lackeys that he sent out to cut open that imperial tin can in space to get at Revan. I'm sure if Oteg survived, he has more important things to do for the Republic and if you got him killed? i'm sure pieces of him will land on some planet and fertilize some field.

and that is why you won't see Oteg beyond those flashpoints, not even as a comp. Besides that, why would a Jedi Fleet Admiral decide to start following one of his underlings for? i mean you are one of his lackeys that he sent out to cut open that imperial tin can in space to get at Revan. I'm sure if Oteg survived, he has more important things to do for the Republic and if you got him killed? i'm sure pieces of him will land on some planet and fertilize some field.

There are plenty of other companions you can kill or recruit. And it wouldn't be that hard to patch in a minor alert explaining Oteg's reasons for joining the outlander.