Trying to copy a character from PTS to live server

ebikenebi

So i copy few characters to pts, got few bil credits on main, new 252 gear and now I want to go back. I've made sure that there are no items in my mailbox and the GTN, but can't find option to transfer on website. HELP Edited by ebikenebi

ptr is for testing only, you can't take anything back from it to live. Especially not 252 gear that isn't even implemented in live yet lol.

Allowing ptr back to live has never been allowed or possible on any mmo i have ever played. it is called Public TEST Realm for a reason. Allowing people to take stuff from testing back to live would cause huge imbalance problems.

Can't tell if serious here.

As far as I know... no MMO.. EVER.. has allowed a player to scape up assets on a PTS and pull them back to a live server. That would be an exploit of extraordinary proportions if any studio permitted this.

It would get more players to load into PTS though. :p

Edited by Andryah

ptr is for testing only, you can't take anything back from it to live. Especially not 252 gear that isn't even implemented in live yet lol.

Allowing ptr back to live has never been allowed or possible on any mmo i have ever played. it is called Public TEST Realm for a reason. Allowing people to take stuff from testing back to live would cause huge imbalance problems.

We don't have PTR - public Test REALMS. That is WoW. We have PTS - Public Test SERVERS. Thank you. We now return you to your regularly abused forums.

• 4 months later...