Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Side effects of playing with the biggest douchebag trolling guild I've ever come across. People focus people who do stuff like what watchmen did. I know my guild will have a hard time putting to rest the month of bs that came from you guys. Your guild made countless characters to dodge my ignore list to troll me on the daily. In my opinion you deserve to take 2x the damage as anyone else on the team for repping that tag now you don't have a super q to back you... But since you really weren't the bulk of the problem from watchmen (Shim, Lying, Ladispute) I'm sure if you started playing again the majority of people wouldn't try to grief you, especially if you did end up going imp side.

Shin'arika was a man.

See this is what I really don't understand. Hating someone simply because they have a certain guild tag on, regardless of who they are as a person. I think it's pretty stupid actually. Lol, I rarely had superqueues to back me but I always, always had premades of 3-4, and so do you(still). Also, no need to bring the other Watchmen into this. Also, you guys spreading rumors(I'm talking about a few of the posters above me)... I didn't realize we were still in high school... please grow up.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

See this is what I really don't understand. Hating someone simply because they have a certain guild tag on, regardless of who they are as a person. I think it's pretty stupid actually. Lol, I rarely had superqueues to back me but I always, always had premades of 3-4, and so do you(still). Also, no need to bring the other Watchmen into this. Also, you guys spreading rumors(I'm talking about a few of the posters above me)... I didn't realize we were still in high school... please grow up.

You changed when you went to watchmen. You had that mob mentality. You enjoyed it when those guys trolled. You gave them insider information on ld50 members to increase their troll ammo. I've forgiven you of this, but that doesn't mean others have.

As for shin....you aren't spreading rumors if it is true. I can understand feeling awkward if you were hitting on shin, but the evidence is clear enough for me to pass judgment. I'd feel bad if shin wasn't a douche.

You changed when you went to watchmen. You had that mob mentality. You enjoyed it when those guys trolled. You gave them insider information on ld50 members to increase their troll ammo. I've forgiven you of this, but that doesn't mean others have.

As for shin....you aren't spreading rumors if it is true. I can understand feeling awkward if you were hitting on shin, but the evidence is clear enough for me to pass judgment. I'd feel bad if shin wasn't a douche.

Evidence? I must be missing something, all I know of is when Nataly got caught he tried to take Shin down with him. And you guys believed the word of Nataly, of all people. Nataly... a scumbag who lived a lie for a full year, you believe the words that come out of his mouth? Pretty certain that is where this rumor started after all. As for saying I've changed... think whatever you like. Yeah, I enjoyed the trolling, because that's all it is. You also act as if LD50 has never trolled anyone, which is very untrue. Trolling...this is a game, you know? It seems somewhere along the line, some people forgot this. I'm just glad that my point about why it's a wise decision for me to stay away from this game has been proven by a couple of posters now.

I am done speaking about what people think of myself or the other Watchmen on these forums. If anyone really wants to discuss any of this crap with me any further, they'll have to PM me.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

Evidence? I must be missing something, all I know of is when Nataly got caught he tried to take Shin down with him. And you guys believed the word of Nataly, of all people. Nataly... a scumbag who lived a lie for a full year, you believe the words that come out of his mouth? Pretty certain that is where this rumor started after all. As for saying I've changed... think whatever you like. Yeah, I enjoyed the trolling, because that's all it is. You also act as if LD50 has never trolled anyone, which is very untrue. Trolling...this is a game, you know? It seems somewhere along the line, some people forgot this. I'm just glad that my point about why it's a wise decision for me to stay away from this game has been proven by a couple of posters now.

I am done speaking about what people think of myself or the other Watchmen on these forums. If anyone really wants to discuss any of this crap with me any further, they'll have to PM me.

You wanted the answer, so I gave it to you. No need to get defensive.

How dare I want to play with friends instead of pugs.

Gonna have to start charging you rent on my nuts, vas.

I mean, I play with my friends all the time, but not 7 of them in regs :rolleyes: I thought there was supposed to be a limit on the size of the group you can queue in order to make the matches at least somewhat balanced, but apparently it's meant to limit your fun, silly me

I mean, I play with my friends all the time, but not 7 of them in regs :rolleyes: I thought there was supposed to be a limit on the size of the group you can queue in order to make the matches at least somewhat balanced, but apparently it's meant to limit your fun, silly me

You expect balance with pugs, bubble stun, and smash? Rofl ok

Um...,duh? My special needs guy who lives at my house plays smash and is currently trying to use bubble spec. I'm pretty sure pugs use what's easy. It's pretty clear to see.

0/10

From your short description, he sounds better than almost any pug. Appropriate responses need to have accurate premises

0/10

From your short description, he sounds better than almost any pug. Appropriate responses need to have accurate premises

Hes decent. Hard for him to learn and listen to strat but he's still a pug. Pugs use what's easy. I have yet to run into a pug warrior/sorc that doesn't run the op crap. But it doesn't matter really. Avoiding pugs to play with your friends? Is there really a problem with that? Sounds like you don't have very many friends or you're afraid of runnin into super q's and getting destroyed. We understand your fear.

Um...,duh? My special needs guy who lives at my house plays smash and is currently trying to use bubble spec. I'm pretty sure pugs use what's easy. It's pretty clear to see.

Might just be situational but I see more Sorcs run Lightning followed Madness. Agree on Rage though