Black Hole/Corellia Prerequisites?

Question for the community... I've been a level 50 Sent for quite some time now and am unable to access the Corellia/Black Hole missions. All class quests are completed. The mission triangle over the terminal on the fleet is not present and anyone I'm grouped with who tries to share the missions with me says that I am 'ineligible.' Anyone have any idea what may be going on? Thanks.

Question for the community... I've been a level 50 Sent for quite some time now and am unable to access the Corellia/Black Hole missions. All class quests are completed. The mission triangle over the terminal on the fleet is not present and anyone I'm grouped with who tries to share the missions with me says that I am 'ineligible.' Anyone have any idea what may be going on? Thanks.

Have you done the initial Black Hole questline starting at the Fleet? I believe that's required for the dailies.

That's just it... I cannot access the initial Black Hole quest at the fleet. The termainl that is supposed to give the quest (I think it's next to the Smuggler hangar) doesn't have a mission icon. If I click on it, all I get is a one-line spoken dialoge and nothing else. It is very strange; but it's probably because I'm overlooking something very simple...

That's just it... I cannot access the initial Black Hole quest at the fleet. The termainl that is supposed to give the quest (I think it's next to the Smuggler hangar) doesn't have a mission icon. If I click on it, all I get is a one-line spoken dialoge and nothing else. It is very strange; but it's probably because I'm overlooking something very simple...

It doesn't come from a terminal it should come from an NPC im not sure what the Republic guy's name is but on the Imperial fleet its Sergeant Karloss since it is a 'story' that you follow to open up the area. It gives you access to the shuttle down on the planet that takes you to the BH area where you follow the questline. All quests except for 1 comes from a terminal in the BH area.

It doesn't come from a terminal it should come from an NPC im not sure what the Republic guy's name is but on the Imperial fleet its Sergeant Karloss since it is a 'story' that you follow to open up the area. It gives you access to the shuttle down on the planet that takes you to the BH area where you follow the questline. All quests except for 1 comes from a terminal in the BH area.

The Imperial starter is a NPC, the republic starter is a terminal as OP descrbed

On the Republic side it is a Terminal you click which will have a News show about Corellia by one of the entrances to player ships.

All I know is I finished all my class quests and Ilum quest, then when I went to the fleet I could get it.

• 3 months later...

I am having this identical problem. Mi have gone to the noc but he says nothing. I completed false emperor as part of my story line and I also don't see the terminal in the inner ring. Whe I load it says interlude and go to vaiken but I see nothing. Can anyone elaborate on why this is?

The only missions i can start are the denova op and Ziost fp.

Sounds like a bug, have you raised a ticket. I was able to get to BH as soon as I hit lvl 50 (which was on Voss), went to the fleet (Republic), activated the terminal and then flew straight to Corelia and into BH. I hadn't done a single story or planetary mission on Coreliia, hadn't even been to Ilum and still hadn't finished my class story. That first bot of BH gear really helped with the final boss:D

i think there should be another way to get bh comms

Since this thread was originally made there are over half a dozen ways to get BH comms.

That's one of the problems with necroing threads, the info in them is frequently out of date.

1. Rakghoul Weekly - do HM Kaon and HM LI (8)

2. NiM KP, 2 comms from each of the first 3 boss chests and 3 comms from the last 2 (3x2+2x3=12)

3. Story EC & HM EC (present at the time this thread was made) 20 and 28 respectively

4. EC weekly (8)

and it goes on.........

P.S: Here's a link Dulfy's guide to getting BH comms

All in all, that's 131 BH comms a week! Not counting the BH weekly that's still 125 BH comms a week. They're a walk in the park to get since 1.3 came out over a month ago.