Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knight Robes = Large Butt?!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ginthis
07.13.2012 , 03:44 PM | #551
This really does need to be fixed. I've used the supreme inquisitor robes on my assassin since lvl36 to cap. The passing amusement from this model error has more than worn off. Its frustrating to spend so much time acquiring an item only to see its got this ridiculous bug.

Odd that the robes appear as they should in the item preview window...

Malstrades
07.14.2012 , 08:32 AM | #552
Quote: Originally Posted by Ginthis View Post
This really does need to be fixed. I've used the supreme inquisitor robes on my assassin since lvl36 to cap. The passing amusement from this model error has more than worn off. Its frustrating to spend so much time acquiring an item only to see its got this ridiculous bug.

Odd that the robes appear as they should in the item preview window...
yes well concerning that last part, it just shows you that just like the hood down option, its in game and working already for biofail, they just are not letting us use it.

apparently biofail likes making its customers look like beyonce in a kinky monk outfit.

either that or bofail is into catholic "boy love" roleplay with monk costumes, something its customers would not like to emulate thank you -_-.
Tyrusaran 60 sentinel

Consensus
07.15.2012 , 07:40 AM | #553
Quote: Originally Posted by rabidpiano View Post
Is there any word if they're going to fix the giant butt of the Jedi Knight in robes? It bulges out like some victorian era dress. Robes display normal in the item preview tab, but on the character there's a very unsightly and annoying bulge.

What does everyone think about this? It bothers me because of the indiscrepancy between the item preview and the actual character display.
Even on my jedi guardian the *** sticks out, and he's a dude... *** BIOWARE

Toweleeeie
07.16.2012 , 02:30 AM | #554
56 pages and still no dev response? I seriously ask in every Q&A about this. Are they blind?
I like turtles

laslaya
07.16.2012 , 03:24 AM | #555
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
56 pages and still no dev response? I seriously ask in every Q&A about this. Are they blind?
I don't get why consular and inquisitor robes aren't big booty and the knights-warriors are...

Dreadfel
07.16.2012 , 11:16 AM | #556
for all you people that are so concerned about how big your butt looks in a GAME ... try zooming in until you can't see the damned thing so you can get some sleep ...

jackrunip
07.16.2012 , 11:19 AM | #557
Yes, it annoys the crap out of me too. I actually gave my Jedi smuggler clothes because the robes were so terrible. There's a similar problem with the front bulge on the sand people chest piece. Again, it's not there in preview.
Mechanical Llama -- Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Fiama Llama -- Retired Sneaky Llama of T.E.H
Also, anything with a "Llama" attached to the end of it!

NasherUK
07.18.2012 , 12:39 PM | #558
Quote: Originally Posted by Dreadfel View Post
for all you people that are so concerned about how big your butt looks in a GAME ... try zooming in until you can't see the damned thing so you can get some sleep ...
But you can see it from miles away, it's just so big.

Jenzali
07.18.2012 , 03:41 PM | #559
If you're not a tank and don't mind losing just a bit of armor you can go with the Jedi Initiate's Vestments, It looks really Jedi-like, has the hood down, and does not have a big butt issue.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

EzoEo
07.19.2012 , 08:02 AM | #560
Maybe we should it trending on Twitter so the devs wake up and fix a 7 month art issue.

It should not have made the live game never mind still around half a year later.