Lanceor says g'day from Sydney!

Jedi_Lanceor

Hello, Lanceor from Sydney, Australia here. This is my obligatory first post. :)

I'm a newbie to SWTOR, having discovered it a week ago after finishing KOTOR and searching for another game to scratch the Star Wars itch. Right now, I'm leveling up a classic Jedi Guardian (complete with beard and brown robes) on the Shatele Shan server and having fun figuring the game out and growing more fingers to access all the hotkeys.

Coming as no surprise to anyone, I'm also a fan of the Star Wars movies. I'm old enough to have watched the original trilogy when they were first shown in cinemas. While not quite up to the standard of the originals, I also enjoyed all of the newer movies at least to some degree.

Other than Star Wars, fans of the Elder Scrolls series or Elite: Dangerous might have interacted with me before. I've been very active in both of those communities at one stage or another.

Looking forward to see some of you in-game, and may the Force be with you!

Welcome!

Glad to see another "old" person here. (I saw the original trilogy in theaters when they first came out as well). Played many MMOs over the years, going back to Asheron's Call over 18 (:eek:!!!) years ago, but not the ones you mentioned.

Have fun!

MTFBWY