VA thoughts.

ChandrilaDeler

Hard to say, but whoever it was would have to keep that same faux-Texas accent(1), which is amazing.

(1) I say "faux-Texas" because the late Mrs Cynic was Texan (El Paso), and her accent never ever sounded remotely like that. It's possible that the variety of other places that she had lived in her youth had diluted her accent enough that the Texas part wasn't audible.

• 2 weeks later...
Hard to say, but whoever it was would have to keep that same faux-Texas accent(1), which is amazing.

(1) I say "faux-Texas" because the late Mrs Cynic was Texan (El Paso), and her accent never ever sounded remotely like that. It's possible that the variety of other places that she had lived in her youth had diluted her accent enough that the Texas part wasn't audible.

As opposed to the idea of a younger VA who gives the female Smuggler an urban accent as a contrast to Corso's country one?

Texas is a big place. I would imagine there's many regional variations on accents. Just within my small province I can think of 4 or 5 distinct accents.

In any case, any VA to replace the female Smuggler would probably be picked on the basis of their ability to mimic the speech patterns of the original.

Edited by JediQuaker