Volt rush: should be off gcd or replaced

Sacrumana

This ability feels so awkward to try and put in rotation when none of the skill trees for disciplines give it a bonus. And with it stacking on itself per use, it really should be off the gcd so you can weave it into the rotation easier. I've played both specs and tried to weave it in as it is now, but it's clunky and awkward, not to mention it hardly does much damage unless you focus your entire rotation on somehow keeping that ability up.

There's little reward in doing that, however, since once again, this ability does laughable damage and I really only find myself using it for a quick mob pull to break a cc and I don't want to use a cast or a short cd skill for it

All those other abilities are low level abilities that get phased out over time as disciplines branch out. This is the crown jewel ability that you get at near max level.

And it's a total dud.

And besides, entry level Shock still does more damage AND stuns a mob in PvE. Volt Rush is flat out a waste of space and I don't understand why they would even put the time in to develop something so underwhelming.

Just remove it and keep the bloat down.

Edited by Monterone

Why a new ability anyway? To fill our skillbars? Does it add to the experience?

Personally I do not desire any more skills.

What I'd like for Sage/Sorc are changes to Balance/Madness:

- more mobile,

- cooldowns better aligned,

- a better tactical

- a good individual set bonus

- and maybe one or two additional interesting skill synergies added.

And to Seer/Corruption:

- Change force restored by vindicate from 40 to 50 and force regeneration from 2 to 3 for 10 seconds. The keycap of that skill on my keyboard is alredy getting thin :D.

Edited by Vanarion

Personally I do not desire any more skills.

What I'd like for Sage/Sorc are changes to Balance/Madness:

- more mobile,

- cooldowns better aligned,

- a better tactical

- a good individual set bonus

- and maybe one or two additional interesting skill synergies added.

/Signed