Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Defeat the first son!!!!!!!

hchsiao
05.10.2012 , 11:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Neferseki View Post
no but it does interrupt, you can heal yourself in this time and when you resume attacking theran will continue to heal you for a bit. Generally what i think he did was hit the first son and when holiday stunned him, used a heal as to wait for therans heals to come off cd and resume the attack.

Alternatively i just used Zenith and pummeled the first, interrupting only collapse cavern. When i was low i ran beind the rocks by the entrance and used 2 big heals and force armor and continued to kill him, i rinsed and repeated that.
I know that, it is not really interrupt but it can act as interrupt.

It is not really that hard of fight as long as you don't get 1 shot by the cave collapse. Master Syo even heal you to full when he take over the body.

Katpoohtoo
11.25.2016 , 06:19 PM | #12
I used Qysen because he's the most powerful of my companions. I stayed near the rocks of the entrance to protect myself from the falling rocks and used kinetic throw continuously as Qysen fought the first son. Kinetic throw is effective even from a distance. As long as you yourself are not killed by falling rocks, Qysen will not either even though he's in the middle of it. I did not use Interrupt. Interrupt is not necessary for most fights and doesn't work with most anyway.

LordTurin
11.25.2016 , 06:52 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Katpoohtoo View Post
I used Qysen because he's the most powerful of my companions. I stayed near the rocks of the entrance to protect myself from the falling rocks and used kinetic throw continuously as Qysen fought the first son. Kinetic throw is effective even from a distance. As long as you yourself are not killed by falling rocks, Qysen will not either even though he's in the middle of it. I did not use Interrupt. Interrupt is not necessary for most fights and doesn't work with most anyway.
Lol nice necro...
Dragonslayer Mitthendil the Revanchist - Mercenary ||
Mitth'raw'nurudo from Beyond - Powertech || Elenmil the Revanchist - Scoundrel
Click this to say thank you if my post was helpful! :
http://www.swtor.com/r/lGKMGB

realArkira
11.26.2016 , 03:36 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Katpoohtoo View Post
...I stayed near the rocks of the entrance to protect myself from the falling rocks...As long as you yourself are not killed by falling rocks, [your compagnion] will not either even though he's in the middle of it. I did not use Interrupt. Interrupt is not necessary for most fights and doesn't work with most anyway.
Perfect! That's how to do it.

It's a long fight and you are alone. You need a sure way to win. Not one that may or may not work, like interrupts do. Of course this will be different in an operation, where interupts are required, but then you are not alone there, right?

For this particular fight you have found the perfect solution, knowing the fight and letting the terrain work for you. Well done!

turbulantwolf
12.10.2019 , 12:30 PM | #15
They very well may have "fixed" that terrain thing now. Qyzen and I have managed to die at the same time with me being around the corner and interrupt *big surprise* are doing NOTHING. oh yes it is a scripted wipe. at the same level first wipe he did 12k wipe on me when i had 11k hp, go back after upgrading every scrap of my gear to high blues and purples coming back with 17khp do the same thing try and interrupt and stay around the corner he does 23k to THE ENTIRE CAVERN. I am at my wits end with this cheap encounter. As a side note stop fixing things that are hard enough already. It's been three years on the same computer and you still can't remember it.......