Xalek Hood

Frailone

Sorry if this has been asked already.

My guild mate has a Xalek with a hooded robe, so I thought no problem I'll find him an orange one and gear it out with my cybertech skills. Well I slapped a black talon robe on him, which has a hood, but it doesn't show when he wears it. But I know it's possible for him to have a hood showing, looking for some insight on this, little advice please. I'm not really picky about the robe colors etc just want a moddable robe that shows the hood when Xalek wears it, thanks.

I use the customization for Xalek from the Ilum orbital station, the one that gives him the two extra face spikes. I have him wearing a mid 30's custom hooded robe (black and purple in color, "Introspection" I believe, also using the lower robe) and it shows the hood. Looks great actually and much better than the stupid hood on his starter armor. I also put a magenta +33 endurance crystal in his lightsaber, so my tank is wearing a purple robe with a pink double lightsaber - sorry Xalek :(

I use the customization for Xalek from the Ilum orbital station, the one that gives him the two extra face spikes. I have him wearing a mid 30's custom hooded robe (black and purple in color, "Introspection" I believe, also using the lower robe) and it shows the hood. Looks great actually and much better than the stupid hood on his starter armor. I also put a magenta +33 endurance crystal in his lightsaber, so my tank is wearing a purple robe with a pink double lightsaber - sorry Xalek :(

Lmao, thats epic... i need to do that.

I have never done this before but to save America's youth, baught... that is not even a word... it get's underline in red for goodness sake. Bought.

The ironic thing about your post is that you too have corrections that need to be made. In fact, more than one is needed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

No hoods work on Xalek

No hoods work on Xalek

Of course, but of course all those people were talking six and a half years ago, when companions worked differently. How did you even *find* this thread? Why did you even find it? Why did you think those people would still be interested in an answer?

But you do get a prize for an efficaciously necrotic thread.

• 3 weeks later...
Of course, but of course all those people were talking six and a half years ago, when companions worked differently. How did you even *find* this thread? Why did you even find it? Why did you think those people would still be interested in an answer?

But you do get a prize for an efficaciously necrotic thread.

You can probably thank Google search results.

• 3 months later...
You can probably thank Google search results.

And thank it again, got me excited for a moment. Until it didn't work. Wonder why this changed. I mean, I'd get it if it was a post-KOTFE Xalek since his model changes and all, but I wonder what the difference to vanilla Xalek is

Edited by uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu