Which is the strongest Race?

MasterRummy

I asked this question in a different thread and in so doing they thought it may be best suited here. Out of all the races created for this game no matter it be free or cartel, which one is proven to be the strongest?

what do you mean by strongest? strongest in the force, physically ?

for the strongest physically ( from the playable classes ) and the strongest in the force ( dark side especially ) I would say that easily Sith Pureblood.

Edited by Surinen

what do you mean strongest? strongest in the force, physically ?

for the strongest physically ( from the playable classes ) and the strongest in the force ( dark side especially ) I would say that easily Sith Pureblood.

Strongest in the light side has got to be Miraluka.

Strongest in the light side has got to be Miraluka.

yes but they were more of good in both sides, while Sith Purebloods are somewhat ( dont know how much due their mixed blood ) in symbiosis with the dark side so they are like a living cannons of force.

and we shouldnt forget their pointy teeth ( unfortunately not present in swtor, I can only hope that when customization gonna hit release date then we will be able to make shark-y Purebloods )

Edited by Surinen

This is something I may have to financially look into! I have a human marauder who is the same level as a Sith Pureblood Marauder, and other than using stims, there is no chance in heck that I can beat the account :S

Just makes my character soft and that is not what I am about. ( a little competitive is I )

Thanks All!

Strongerst physically are surely those big things that have no brains so cannot be killed so have to be dismembered and spread about instead. You find one on Nar Shadaa.

I would love to make one of them.

Gen'Dai.

And they are quite strong and basically immortal.

Are they DarkSide folks for Sith Warrior

no, they are ugly and unplayable, but someone mentioned them for no good reason, stick to Sith Purebloods and obliterate those in your path, for the Lord Emperor, Empire and whats the most important, for the sake of your own cruel pleasure

as if there is not enough tentacles in a certain brand of anime - also this obi-leonidas greekobi was fighting with such expression that no Sith would be able to put, it makes me think that his expressions have different force alingment than the rest of his body functionality

but yes, horrible and ugly

Sith Purebloods on the other hand, mmm mmm delicious

as if there is not enough tentacles in a certain brand of anime - also this obi-leonidas greekobi was fighting with such expression that no Sith would be able to put, it makes me think that his expressions have different force alingment than the rest of his body functionality

but yes, horrible and ugly

Sith Purebloods on the other hand, mmm mmm delicious

Funny you should speak of tentacles.

Tentacles http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121119060039/starwars/images/3/38/Vindican-Return.png

Tentacles http://torwars.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SI-Sith-Pureblood.jpg

Oh, and what a surprise, more tentacles http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120729135545/starwars/images/3/36/Three_Sith.PNG

these are the tentacles, beautiful kind, the other, moving from cut limbs like a parasites, not so much. and lets not bring this topic into how ugly are those Dddd things

creator wanted to know which race of playable is the strongest and he got his answer, now he should enjoy himself as crimson conqueror

these are the tentacles, beautiful kind, the other, moving from cut limbs like a parasites, not so much. and lets not bring this topic into how ugly are those Dddd things

creator wanted to know which race of playable is the strongest and he got his answer, now he should enjoy himself as crimson conqueror

This has actually been a pretty interesting conversation.

Thank you.

Edited by GhostDrone

This has actually been a pretty interesting conversation.

Thank you.

thank you too, for whatever reason there is. I dont like thanking or be thanked, now all you just made is me being uncomfortable - - - - - - - <walking to the corner>----------hugging wall

no, they are ugly and unplayable, but someone mentioned them for no good reason, stick to Sith Purebloods and obliterate those in your path, for the Lord Emperor, Empire and whats the most important, for the sake of your own cruel pleasure

No good reason = disagreeing with your view that Sith Purebloods at the bestest ever?

That is what you got from the OP? No mention of playable. But could be me.

Edited by _Darkstar

No good reason = disagreeing with your view that Sith Purebloods at the bestest ever?

That is what you got from the OP? No mention of playable. But could be me.

yes because my opinion is of course much better as it is mine, secondly because this topic is obviously about playable character races so your disagremeent was unnecessary and pointless - also any strong enough in force warrior would obliterate them and turn into pile of ash.

I asked this question in a different thread and in so doing they thought it may be best suited here. Out of all the races created for this game no matter it be free or cartel, which one is proven to be the strongest?
Edited by Surinen