Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Onslaught Companions Still Appear as Holos

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Onslaught Companions Still Appear as Holos

ceryxp
12.31.2019 , 09:27 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterYulo View Post
Yeah I am pretty sure this is the case. I assume this also happened for other classes whose companions returned? Or did you also have to wait for the devs to do a fix?
I can't say if it was an issue when 4.0 and the first Alliance Alerts were released, but it is not a problem I have encountered since coming back to the game (around 5.0). In my Tatooine stronghold I have a room decorated as a high council chamber. In it I placed Nadia, Kira, Ashara, Jaesa, Choza, and a couple of the personnel decos from the force user pack. Nadia and Ashara were placed before they were returned via AA. After they return my Sage still had their Nadia deco and my Sorc still had their Ashara deco and for them thier comps show up physically while the others are holos. I have not played Onslaught with either of my Knights, so I can't say if after playing Onslaught they have their Kira and Scourge decos, but based upon your report, and my experience, I'm going to assume that they wouldn't.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You will get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

IzumiCurtis
01.13.2020 , 04:35 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
I can't say if it was an issue when 4.0 and the first Alliance Alerts were released, but it is not a problem I have encountered since coming back to the game (around 5.0). In my Tatooine stronghold I have a room decorated as a high council chamber. In it I placed Nadia, Kira, Ashara, Jaesa, Choza, and a couple of the personnel decos from the force user pack. Nadia and Ashara were placed before they were returned via AA. After they return my Sage still had their Nadia deco and my Sorc still had their Ashara deco and for them thier comps show up physically while the others are holos. I have not played Onslaught with either of my Knights, so I can't say if after playing Onslaught they have their Kira and Scourge decos, but based upon your report, and my experience, I'm going to assume that they wouldn't.
I can confirm that on a JK who's done the new story, Kira and Scourge are still having a holo underwear party. Unfortunately.
Need a referral? Click the following link! http://www.swtor.com/r/LggkN9

MasterYulo
06.05.2020 , 10:28 AM | #13
Hi just wondering if the Devs have mentioned anything about fixing this? It's been a while and Kira is still a holo in her underwear unfortunately.
"Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted." - Hassan-I Sabbah
"There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force." - The Jedi Code

Peredhril
07.12.2020 , 01:47 PM | #14
I can also confirm that Kira and Scourge are still holos when placed in Strongholds. What a bummer. I really hope they fix this. How hard could it be to grant the decos for these companions? I would love to place Scourge and Kira.

ceryxp
07.12.2020 , 09:30 PM | #15
Over six months since I commented on this last December and characters that have completed Onslaught still have not been granted the stronghold decorations for Jakarro, Kira, and Scourge.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You will get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

rebbieforever
07.12.2020 , 10:44 PM | #16
Having the same problem too with Kira appear as Holo in underwear and without her customization despite she has returned