Do people really know how to play these pvp games?

hipoenormous

I don't know how to play these ball throwing games. I thought pvp was supposed to be a fight between players. I didn't know that pvp was dodgeball or something. Since I don't have any of those skills and going into a pvp match I expect to be killing and not thinking about playing hot potato I think that most of these warzones are stupid ideas that are way too complex for the mind to grasp.

Those who rise to the challenge create an efficient chain of throwing the ball from one person to the other efficiently. If the focus is to create an unbroken human chain to the goal line why not call it what it is. It is not pvp. It is create a human chain.

Not only are these warzone games so convoluted the chance that a group of random eight players figuring out how to move and attack and throw the ball at the same time is close to zero.

Personaly I lowkey think you are trying to bait some damage farming debate, and since Im tired of that subject not really going to bother. However I will answer your question :) P.v.P. is an abbreviation for "Player versus Player" nowhere in that phrase is the word, "kill", "gank" or "destroy". There are many types of sports in this world, people vs people and players vs players. Mariokart vs supper smash brother is an excellent example. You attempt to slow your enemy in mariokart, while you try to kill your enemy in SSB. Different goals, but both "PvP"