Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stories that have made you to cry?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Stories that have made you to cry?

Rebamcfan
03.20.2019 , 01:24 PM | #1
This is probably an odd question, but I was wondering if there are moments in story within the game that have made you all-emotional or literally have made you cry? For me, there are two stories that have struck me really hard into the deepest corners of my heart.

Spoiler

Spoiler
"To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, arts." -Grand Admiral Thrawn
http://www.swtor.com/r/3d6ZQg If you liked what I posted, feel free to use my Referral link. ^_^

FlameYOL
03.20.2019 , 04:08 PM | #2
Spoiler
A man can have anything...If he's willing to sacrifice everything

Seromina
03.27.2019 , 03:31 AM | #3
Spoiler

Firelillyy
03.28.2019 , 12:04 AM | #4
Theron Shan's character has always been a big impact to my characters story line and Lana. I hope they never remove them. I liked all the story lines but, I know each person has their own feel for the game. I get a laugh out of what characters are with mine in game and how they interact, it make the game feel more exciting to play. PS Vette is also fun.

UltraFlashStar
03.28.2019 , 06:57 AM | #5
The quest on Taris where you find the holograms of the Promised Ones and know they lost their immunity from the plague. The kicker was when the girl couldn’t pronounce “toxic radiation”.
Coppes Spacer
”I got the skills, the talent, and the best starship there is.”

ceryxp
03.28.2019 , 12:42 PM | #6
This didn't make me cry, but it was a pretty emotional event and an event that made my character act quite out of the norm.

Spoiler
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

FlameYOL
03.29.2019 , 08:34 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ceryxp View Post
This didn't make me cry, but it was a pretty emotional event and an event that made my character act quite out of the norm.

Spoiler
Wow, that's a very interesting and heartbreaking moment for your character. Its an angle I hadn't considered really.

Ainiv
04.12.2019 , 02:06 AM | #8
I think the only time I got legit emotional was during
Spoiler

My Refer a Friend code is: http://www.swtor.com/r/2R3jQq

BradTheImpaler
04.12.2019 , 03:34 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by UltraFlashStar View Post
The quest on Taris where you find the holograms of the Promised Ones and know they lost their immunity from the plague. The kicker was when the girl couldn’t pronounce “toxic radiation”.
This. Ever since we found out Taris would be in SWTOR, I'd been waiting to see the fate of the Outcasts.
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke

FlameYOL
04.13.2019 , 11:27 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by BradTheImpaler View Post
This. Ever since we found out Taris would be in SWTOR, I'd been waiting to see the fate of the Outcasts.
The codex entry is pretty sad.