I am ..

troyh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Siding with Neb on this one, everything he said is true. (Appreciate the props as well :p)

Vasyel, remember when you tried to take my node in Civil War today? You said that being able to 100%/0% somebody is totally the other player's fault, so why was I able to 100%/28% you before you vanished out and ran away?

Just my $0.02.

Siding with Neb on this one, everything he said is true. (Appreciate the props as well :p)

Vasyel, remember when you tried to take my node in Civil War today? You said that being able to 100%/0% somebody is totally the other player's fault, so why was I able to 100%/28% you before you vanished out and ran away?

Just my $0.02.

You mean that part where i exited stealth and started capping, letting you open on me? The point of that tactic is to get a flashbang/cap off, then use vanish/tranq/cap after it (though you stealthed after the cc break). If you want to get bashed in a 1v1, you can ask Bloodcrazed how it felt to get me down a whole 3% before dying and losing the node. Wanna know the difference there?

I was going for a kill/cap

Maybe if you were a decent shadow and didn't have to beg to be included in the all-star thread (popularity contest ftw!) I'd be hesitant, but in the spirit of St. Patty's day, I care 0 :p

Lol I love how you're trying to explain a scoundrel tactic to ME, of all people. That's just downright cute. And then you drag Bloodcrazed into it because we all know you'll never admit to losing a 1v1. I can't even remember how many times I've destroyed you both on my scoundrel and my shadow. But you never talk about those times, do you? Maybe I'll start recording them just to shut you up. It reminds me of that time you called me out on Pedia and called out Flak as well for duels, then chickened out when we were ready to go.

On a side note, you say that you were going for a sap cap in your defense, but it's funny because that didn't work too well did it? Not only did you fail to get my node even with 2 other people, you openly admitted in your post to making an error in judgment and getting outplayed by me because of it. Maybe if you were a decent scrapper scoundrel these things wouldn't happen.

Oh, and if you really think I give a s*** about the popularity contest that is that thread, you are sadly mistaken. I make myself known through dominance in PvP, not text on a forum. Just had fun 3-capping your guild's premade on Novare Coast BTW.

Edited by Fomortiis

that's cuz they're fighting from stealth. fecking scoundrels....

Hilarious.

But anyways, I like how our forums all start the same way. Some post, may be important, may not be, then somebody has to comment something besides the point and the game begins. Come on now guys, we can hate each other all we want but how about we show some respect and some class. We don't need to argue or debate about who's better. Words don't mean anything. How about we take this to the den or to a WZ and lets see who can talk the talk and walk the walk. I mean these forums really don't solve any problems, how about we settle this like teens with bad judgement? Fighting/Violence!

you openly admitted in your post to making an error in judgment and getting outplayed by me because of it. Maybe if you were a decent scrapper scoundrel these things wouldn't happen.

You know, maybe it's his ability to admit making mistakes when playing and recover from them and win (And sometimes also lose) that makes him a good player. Pretty much anything you say won't change that he's at the very least good at his own class. Whether or not he's excellent at it is a different matter entirely, but maybe you should eat a slice of humble pie yourself every once in a while before typing dumb things on Internet forums.

Edit: Wow, my signature is quite outdated. I should probably change that.

Edited by KenseiMahou

You know, maybe it's his ability to admit making mistakes when playing and recover from them and win (And sometimes also lose) that makes him a good player. Pretty much anything you say won't change that he's at the very least good at his own class. Whether or not he's excellent at it is a different matter entirely, but maybe you should eat a slice of humble pie yourself every once in a while before typing dumb things on Internet forums.

Edit: Wow, my signature is quite outdated. I should probably change that.

vasyel could use the same advice ^^

Lol I love how you're trying to explain a scoundrel tactic to ME, of all people. That's just downright cute. And then you drag Bloodcrazed into it because we all know you'll never admit to losing a 1v1. I can't even remember how many times I've destroyed you both on my scoundrel and my shadow. But you never talk about those times, do you? Maybe I'll start recording them just to shut you up. It reminds me of that time you called me out on Pedia and called out Flak as well for duels, then chickened out when we were ready to go.

On a side note, you say that you were going for a sap cap in your defense, but it's funny because that didn't work too well did it? Not only did you fail to get my node even with 2 other people, you openly admitted in your post to making an error in judgment and getting outplayed by me because of it. Maybe if you were a decent scrapper scoundrel these things wouldn't happen.

Oh, and if you really think I give a s*** about the popularity contest that is that thread, you are sadly mistaken. I make myself known through dominance in PvP, not text on a forum. Just had fun 3-capping your guild's premade on Novare Coast BTW.

I think you have a few misconceptions for me to clear up: 1.) 2 pugs floating around is a handicap when I'm trying to cc/cap (since it's an unwritten law that all pugs must hit the mezzed target) 2.) Barbie and tyrone set up those duels 3.) Flak said he didn't really care to do them and I said I was going to spend time with my family over Christmas, so it could count as a forfeit if your ePeen desired 4.) You went away for months after that, so I'm not really sure if I'm talking to the 2nd or 3rd (maybe even 4th :eek:) owner of this account 5.) To this date, I've yet to have a 1v1 you, since you rarely travel alone :p 6.) You really aren't that cute when your panties get wadded up

vasyel could use the same advice ^^

I think every person who PVPs could use it at least once a day. Sort of like a morning ritual type thing. "I am really not as good at Internet Lightsabers and Guns as I make myself out to be, let's reflect on it for a moment."

And then you brush your teeth to wash the bad taste of humility out of your mouth.

I think every person who PVPs could use it at least once a day.

Forums would be rather dull then :mad:

Sort of like a morning ritual type thing. "I am really not as good at Internet Lightsabers and Guns as I make myself out to be, let's reflect on it for a moment.".

Why on earth would anyone want to look at the glass half-empty?

Edited by totherkins

#4 is retarded. Are you kidding me?

to be fair, I never see surrena, but when I was grp'd with cates & banksy the other day, cates ninja inv him to our grp. he almost immediately left to lvl a lowbie imp. you kinda when off on the fact that ppl weren't voting for him as best dps sage. my point here is that I'd have never known he was on at all since he rarely plays the toon I know him as. but I probably see him 5 times a day not realizing it's him. I think it's understandable to think someone's disappeared when they just aren't on their mains very much and are not in your guild/friends.

no comment on the best scoundrel debate, but I'm glad flak went guardian. good tanks are harder to come by than stealth dps.

Why on earth would anyone want to look at the glass half-empty?

Hey man, pessimist are people, too! :jawa_angel:

Edit: To be fair, my main PVPer is a guardian tank. I make a living trying to get people to hit me in the face and not hit other people quite so much. So I'm probably just a little strange compared to the average DPSer in PvP. :p

Edited by KenseiMahou

Hey man, pessimist are people, too! :jawa_angel:

Edit: To be fair, my main PVPer is a guardian tank. I make a living trying to get people to hit me in the face and not hit other people quite so much. So I'm probably just a little strange compared to the average DPSer in PvP. :p

are guardian tanks any good?

yeah. they usually have healers. :D

Question: was in a vs against you cates and banksy over the weekend. Am I ****blindstupid or was cates rage when you guys attacked? Was in vent with a buddy knew the few times I got him coulda swore he had a might stim.