Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Class Rep] Three Questions Regarding Our Wonderful Class

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Vanguard / Powertech
[Class Rep] Three Questions Regarding Our Wonderful Class

Kooziejr
03.06.2014 , 11:09 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by Ottoattack View Post
I agree. PT should have leap, stealth and HO. Last time I played a WZ I died, and I got pretty upset about it. I was like man, if I have vanish. I also think I should have something like hidden strike so when I come out of stealth I can drop 20-25K in 3-4 GCD. I think globaling 2 people while EF is on is fair game. Then before the third one tries to run I will JC then HO. After all, PT is supposed to bad a**.

Man I give up.
Now that would feel like a BH!
Koozie
/creampie

OM-AR
03.06.2014 , 12:26 PM | #142
Feral pug,

Any news on when we can see what changes PT will receive?
The Red Eclipse:
Marauder: OM'AR Assassin: OMAAR
DCUO: OMAAR Hardlight

AAntan
03.06.2014 , 12:37 PM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Ottoattack View Post
I agree. PT should have leap, stealth and HO. Last time I played a WZ I died, and I got pretty upset about it. I was like man, if I have vanish. I also think I should have something like hidden strike so when I come out of stealth I can drop 20-25K in 3-4 GCD. I think globaling 2 people while EF is on is fair game. Then before the third one tries to run I will JC then HO. After all, PT is supposed to bad a**.

Man I give up.
Doood, what about coming out of stealth give us 3 stacks of PFT and also using Immolate as an opener makes the target lay down on the floor for 3s? Oh oh oh and everytime we exit combat our Explosive fuel cd resets so we can use 25% crit on every fight we enter!
Imp Side: Lormaru (PT), Antan (Sniper), Winnía (Sin), Nádía (Op)
Pub Side: Kendoru (Scoundrel), K'ún (VG), Wínnia (Shadow), Sukí (Slinger)

PvE: NiM EV(T), KP(T), EC(T), TFB(T), SV(T), DF, DP, Dreadful + Hateful Entity.

Salakast
03.06.2014 , 06:06 PM | #144
Hmmm, add stealth to retractable blade and shoulder cannon and BW might just hear from the legal department of whoever holds the rights to the predator franchise

Still, then they might have to put in Jet Charge to defend why the BH is completely different to Preds after all

Ottoattack
03.06.2014 , 06:31 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by AAntan View Post
Doood, what about coming out of stealth give us 3 stacks of PFT and also using Immolate as an opener makes the target lay down on the floor for 3s? Oh oh oh and everytime we exit combat our Explosive fuel cd resets so we can use 25% crit on every fight we enter!
I 100% support this. I also think that all attacks should be 35 meters (including RP and RB, and don't ask how) so those pesky ranged have nothing on me . Also, since invulnerability seems to be the new DCD fade, activating chaff flare should raise our melee, ranged and tech damage by 100%. Snipers are no better than us!

I feel bad for Jerc. He is probably reading this and is like *** is this $hit.

TheSupaCoopa
03.06.2014 , 06:33 PM | #146
It would be cool to have a short stealth ability like active camo in Halo. It might be OP, but whatever.(I know you guys are being facetious though).
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Mularky
03.06.2014 , 10:34 PM | #147
This has gotten so out of hand hahaha.

TACeMossie
03.06.2014 , 11:17 PM | #148
You know...

We're missing something.

Sure, jet charge and stealth would be fun and everthing, but think of the big picture. Neither of these bring extra raid utility in PvE as well as PvP.

They should give us a heal. And not a crappy heal like Rapid Shots for mercs, but an awesome one. Something like...

Using flame burst heals all allies for 2X - where X is the damage you did with flame burst.

BAM
RAID UTILITY
FUN
WIN

Added benifit - They will now focus the PT tank, because they dont want him healing all of his team mates. Just like people focus down guardians/shadows to get rid of the annoying CC they deal out.

Kooziejr
03.07.2014 , 12:20 AM | #149
And if we ever happen to be losing I think we should have an ability that nukes the whole game to make it a draw instead of a loss.
Koozie
/creampie

Szioul
03.07.2014 , 02:58 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Kooziejr View Post
And if we ever happen to be losing I think we should have an ability that nukes the whole game to make it a draw instead of a loss.
Something like a miniature nuclear device in our bracer?