Scheduled Maintenance: September 4th, 2013 [UPDATE: Servers Available]

AmberGreen

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How are they stealing our money if you personally are paying them? Sounds like normal business to me. Or is it theft on a business now for you to buy gas for your car, then get stuck in traffic?

In this case the scenario is not like you describe it. It's more like you buy apples from me and I give you the seeds instead. Would you be happy and still pay?

Makes no sense bro, we have no control over the traffic, the dev's have control of when we are allowed to play, think about your post before you hit enter

But if they run into an issue which will delay the servers going online then its pretty much the same idea, they hit a server maintenance traffic jam.

But if they run into an issue which will delay the servers going online then its pretty much the same idea, they hit a server maintenance traffic jam.

Oh is that what they call it? a server maintenance traffic jam, well I guess we learn something new everyday.

In this case the scenario is not like you describe it. It's more like you buy apples from me and I give you the seeds instead. Would you be happy and still pay?

Um how so? We are not paying for a physical product, it virtual. In all actuality what we are paying for doesn't exist. So it's really hard to come up with a similar situation. But when the servers are up you get exactly what you pay for right? And even though this sounds dumb, when the servers are down we are getting exactly what we are paying for.

Hey, I got an idea, Lets call americans whom obviously are on daytime stupid to think the rest of the world os not in the evening allready?

Or here's another idea for you, lets not think that everyone in America only works during the day or are you too stupid to realize that yourself? Some of us are only able to log on during the daytime because we work nights...