legacy

Earagon

There's a set of Vendors (one for each main class, Consular, Knight, Agent, BH, etc.) on Coruscant and Drommund Kaas that will now be visible. You can take that "Legacy Gift" to the appropriate class-Legacy Vendor and trade it in for the item it's decribed as (example, "Main Hand Weapon Kit" will get you a Blaster Rifle (Trooper), Pistol (BH), etc.).

Personally, I just sold mine, as I couldn't see any real use for a Lvl-14 Blaster Pistol...

Personally, I just sold mine, as I couldn't see any real use for a Lvl-14 Blaster Pistol...

Yeah, got the level 14 lightsaber and replaced it at level 18 lol I kind of hoped it leveled up with you LIKE in that other game. Seems ToR only copies dumb ideas from it lol

FYI they are intended to be given to your lower level alts to help them level, not to be used by you.

FYI they are intended to be given to your lower level alts to help them level, not to be used by you.

they arent really useful though. you can get an orange weapon in either esseles or black talon at 10+ which is good, and when you hit 14 to be able to use the legacy weapon you more than likely have coruscant comms to buy mods for your orange. it would have been better for the legacy weapon to be orange to give a "unique" look of a weapon granted a lot of people would have this unique look

they arent really useful though. you can get an orange weapon in either esseles or black talon at 10+ which is good, and when you hit 14 to be able to use the legacy weapon you more than likely have coruscant comms to buy mods for your orange. it would have been better for the legacy weapon to be orange to give a "unique" look of a weapon granted a lot of people would have this unique look

^ This, exactly.