Were getting actuly meaning in empire vs republic now.

jgoranson

With the next big expansion going back to republic vs empire it makes me more excited to know that this time the war will be for real and not just some ultimate ploy to eat the hole galaxy by some old man with identity issues. This war could mean something for us as both sides seem to be strait to the point and no longer having there own garbage to deal with and now are reading for each other in a true battle for there ideology.

I honestly don't see what the point of this war is. Both sides are weak and still recovering from Zakuul's occupation. As the Alliance Commander I would much rather focus on my own Empire and stay out of this mess. BUT if I have to be involved then I would rather help Empire recover and focus on making it stronger - rather than get involved in another pointless war with the Republic.

I honestly don't see what the point of this war is. Both sides are weak and still recovering from Zakuul's occupation. As the Alliance Commander I would much rather focus on my own Empire and stay out of this mess. BUT if I have to be involved then I would rather help Empire recover and focus on making it stronger - rather than get involved in another pointless war with the Republic.

As true is as this is, The empire is very much a lets go all out now while there weak sorta rule, Yes there weak to but when to fight and when to hold back has always been a problem for them and Sith in general and lets face it there the ones really starting this war, republic just making sure they don't win these fights and then lose everything later when the real war starts. I also like that the sith as of right now seem all on the same page and generally are interested in an empire rule then just sith this sith that o thats right the empire a thing we have.

Edited by jgoranson

Would be nice to truly join one side or another, and see a phase shift on capital planets. Acina says, that the Empire has reformed, but we don't get any detail of it. Did they got rid of slavery, and nobility system? Or it's just about the outside politics? Also the Republic seemed to fall from the Democratic stuff.

Anyway the point is, that the current side change is quite minor. You just become a real jerk for your faction, but that's all. Would be great to truly switch side, and fight against your formal faction, or even remain neutral. For now you act more like an agent, if side with the non-original faction, but if you get revealed...