Darth Zash Spoiler

EsoMajkl

No idea, I'm hoping Zash will return as a separate companion for those that kept her but its possible we never hear from her again.

If you picked her, Khem kills her and then Khem dies on Nathema.

I know, I know, some of us (like me) preferred her over Khem. But it is what it is.

If you picked her, Khem kills her and then Khem dies on Nathema.

I know, I know, some of us (like me) preferred her over Khem. But it is what it is.

And have you even played the new patch yet?????? Even if you chose Zash and let Khem val become Zildrog food, he STILL TURNS UP ON OSSUS AND PRETENDS NOTHING HAPPENED, NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT YOU DID BETRAY HIM TO ZASH BACK IN 1.0.

That is why I and others feel EA really screwed up on this and are like ***. They had 8 freaking months to fix this!!! And how sure are you that Khem killed Zash because when I asked him that on Nathema he deflected. For all I knew Zash could have used her serial immortality to move on to another body ((as shown if you met her instead on Nathema) and that could have allowed Khem val to reposess his.

I don't think the developers would ignore the player's choice like this. It was quite a serious decision to choose whom you want to keep as a companion. If they don't respect that, that would be outraging.

And someone mentioned that her voice actor hinted she'd return.

I want Zash back! My Inquisitor has been crying his eyes out already LOL. (I have nothing against Khem by the way, but Zash is much more fun and interesting)

I too hope Zash returns in a future update for Inquisitors that sided with her. Sith Warrior characters are able to get either Light Side Jaesa or Dark Side Jaesa depending on who they chose in their class story, so in my opinion Inquisitors should also have their Khem/Zash choice respected.

Though as it stands, there seems to be a bug that overrides your Khem/Zash choice, giving you Khem on Ossus regardless of who you chose in the Inquisitor storyline. The hope is that this issue will be rectified, and that it won't mess with future story updates that may include Zash.

May she suffer eternal in the Void where she belongs. Glad to finally be rid of her. Nice bit of writing bringing her in, though. Really gave me a shock; it made me feel as if I was having memories of a past life, which would be expected since Imperius has come a long way in his story.

• 2 weeks later...
You want to romance someone who looks like a mummy and tried to steal your body for herself so she wouldn’t die of old age?

Enough people wanted to romance a darkside created monster who spent most of his time with you talking about eating you so....different strokes??? :confused:

Enough people wanted to romance a darkside created monster who spent most of his time with you talking about eating you so....different strokes??? :confused:

The difference is talk vs actions. Khem *talks* about it but never does it. Zash actually attempts it while outwardly being friendly and praising you (in reality just admiring your power and grooming you to make you complacent when it comes time to make the attempt) but *Khem* interferes and saves you, so...

The difference is talk vs actions. Khem *talks* about it but never does it. Zash actually attempts it while outwardly being friendly and praising you (in reality just admiring your power and grooming you to make you complacent when it comes time to make the attempt) but *Khem* interferes and saves you, so...

True. I wouldn't call either one healthy, but if I had to choose, Khem all the way.....I can't believe I just said that....

You want to romance someone who looks like a mummy and tried to steal your body for herself so she wouldn’t die of old age?

Romancing her AFTER she gets a new body, obviously.

By the way, she's young, she can't be more than 30 years old. It was the dark side that ruined her body, not old age.

Edited by Dylinrae