SWG : Flurry Players Check In

Montesano

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

Not strictly a flurry player but i kept the servers beast master community going for the last 7-8 months by making Beast Master gear on Farstar and transfering it across free to Flurry with the BM Senetor's help and then letting the servers main BM's share it all out.

Just saying hi :D

duuuude whats up man, its val'...your consumables twards then end was a epic help bro!!!!

Rorrikk/dr-feelgood/val' here.

Where is Chipz and Roechacca???!!!

hey Bro, I think they went to Helm of Graush...spelling is probably wrong. Not sure they are still playing but that was the server they went to I believe. I think Roe went imp and Chipz is probably with Tux.

Guile went to Bondar Crystal, wasn't my decision but I got out voted. Wish I had put up a better fight though.

haha sweet :D hope your doing well bro /hi5

what server did you guys end up on? we fell on to Bondar Crystal but are Imp now. want to play the bad guys for once hehe. All of us Flurry vets should all join up on a server sometime and have 1 huge old time restuss battle lol and what would rock is NOOOOO MED CENTER!!!! hahaha :D

P.S. we would need Lord Iek tho to stand naked at the SP telling us we pvp like poop rofl

Edited by Rorrikk

what server did you guys end up on? we fell on to Bondar Crystal but are Imp now. want to play the bad guys for once hehe. All of us Flurry vets should all join up on a server sometime and have 1 huge old time restuss battle lol and what would rock is NOOOOO MED CENTER!!!! hahaha :D

P.S. we would need Lord Iek tho to stand naked at the SP telling us we pvp like poop rofl

we are warriors of shadow and playing republic toons - love my shadow :D oh Iek...where is he now :(

we are warriors of shadow and playing republic toons - love my shadow :D oh Iek...where is he now :(

Lord Iek is in slumber right now but we await our mighty Lords return to bring balance to MMO's and show all the noobs what a pro pvper really is :D

Jonoku checking in here, flurry has always been my home. How is HOG server doin'?

HOG is doin pretty good. alot of Flurry here. Republic side, most of us have united under <Flurry United> and the newly formed alt guild on imp side <Blood Flurry>. DFR has a good imp presence too.

Hey guys this is Troseum/Zion/Omir. Stopped playing SWG in 2008 but playing STWOR non-stop and looking for my homies servers. If anyone remembers me from instances and guilds send me a message on here. Might be switching servers because mine sucks the bells.

If someone could post up or link up the list of guilds on HoG that would be awesome! when server transfers come in I might move my imps to HoG, ya?

Edit: i just saw a post about imbalance? I'll roll a trooper vanguard on that server, I'll transfer my imps into the alt imp guild blood flurry. just 2 imps.

Edited by Jonoku