Now that the Emergency Fleet Pass is 9 hours for subs...

Kupo

Buying all three levels will indeed reduce it to 0 delay :)

There is a small bug though.. if you use the fleet pass right before buying the three unlocks (I did this yesterday on a newer low level character) you will see a one time 9 hour cool down. Those corner cases will get you in regression testing every time Bioware. :p Can only happen one time and under those specific circumstances, so it was not even worth /bug_reporting this one.

The only reason why I got the security key is so I can come back to the fleet once an hour but now that seems obsolete. Not saying I'm going to get rid of the key or anything but there is no real incentive since I only spend Cartel coins at the beginning of playing a new class which has only happened twice so far in three months.

I think it being shortened down to 10 minutes is good enough. I suspect it would be a abused the hell out of it if it had no cooldown.

Not sure if abused (maybe on PVP servers?), but would lost some litte fun and most of usefulnes of speeders. im very happy by my 10min cooldown. its very good for questiong, WB hunts, etc.

Not sure if abused (maybe on PVP servers?), but would lost some litte fun and most of usefulnes of speeders. im very happy by my 10min cooldown. its very good for questiong, WB hunts, etc.

Agree with this.. If they make quick call have no reuse cool-down. What's the point of having a mount then? We could just call everywhere.

There is a small bug though.. if you use the fleet pass right before buying the three unlocks (I did this yesterday on a newer low level character) you will see a one time 9 hour cool down. Those corner cases will get you in regression testing every time Bioware. :p Can only happen one time and under those specific circumstances, so it was not even worth /bug_reporting this one.

Are these new unlocks? Or did you originally skip them, Andryah?

Either way, that sounds pretty awesome - and a nice perk for being a sub!

The only reason why I got the security key is so I can come back to the fleet once an hour but now that seems obsolete. Not saying I'm going to get rid of the key or anything but there is no real incentive since I only spend Cartel coins at the beginning of playing a new class which has only happened twice so far in three months.

You still get added security, and access to a few more dyes. :)

Edited by Callaron

I'm not sure I would classify that as a bug, per se, but it does happen like that with anything that reduces the cooldown on any ability, be it any of legacy perks (mailbox, repair droid, etc) or a skill spec'd into or gear set bonus.

For instance, using the sniper's advanced targeting (I think that's the name?) then equipping gear with 2-piece set bonus reducing the CD by 15 seconds. Basically, it reduces the CD of the ability when used next, not the CD if it already on CD.