1st Anniversary Fireworks are Coming!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly does 'faction-specific' mean here? Is it going to be something completely stupid like Empire gets red plus whatever and Republic gets blue and green? Or is it going to be something cool like the fireworks light up the sky with your faction's emblem?

You know ...

:D

Okay, I'm not one to complain. I love this game, have played it since launch, and will continue to play it. The ganfarri was alright, the party jawa was pretty cool, even though I pvp I appreciated the 25 black hole comms. But for the 1 year anniversary you're giving us 25 fireworks? Thats gonna last the majority of players maybe 5 minutes. Would it be that hard to just give us a device that can launch them off every minute or so? Fireworks are great, but it just seems like bioware picked up this idea for SWTOR's birthday at walgreens on the way to the party.

We will have to see there could still be something special for people that have been subbed since the beginning. At least I will keep my hopes up but even if there isn't I won't feel to bad about it I will have my fireworks to console me.

I think we deserve one of the following titles:

Fortitude

-or-

Fool

;)

Dollar Store. :cool:

:mad: really though! I love this game and think bioware has done a great job with it, but COME ON. NO WORLD EVENT?! REALLY?! NOT EVEN A LITTLE ONE?! Guess ill just go continue stockpiling my WZ comms on alts since theyre socializing pvp in 1.6 :(

Not to be completely ungrateful, but fireworks?

Sure glad you are celebrating the 1 year with those that are around for it, but really a limited supply fireworks that are here today gone tomorrow? Where is the replay, where is the sign like 'Founder' that says 'yea i was there'. Sure i can save the 25 to prove 25times then thats it...no more...

What I want to question to developers is...why not do something lasting, something we can share with others in future to show 'yes i was there'. Nothing too big, nothing for epeens just well hey, Firework display that has 1-10min CD. It fires off afew fireworks and then goes on Cooldown for short while. Nothing big but still got lasting power.

I think we deserve one of the following titles:

Fortitude

-or-

Fool

;)

Wow! who is this and what have you done to Urael????

Just a few months ago you were one of the staunchest of staunch white knight defenders. Heck at one point you were Andryah's other half.

Glad you see the light. :D

Wow! who is this and what have you done to Urael????

Just a few months ago you were one of the staunchest of staunch white knight defenders. Heck at one point you were Andryah's other half.

Glad you see the light. :D

I think I may have been a foil at best.

This is my SWTOR

at present! :D

This sounds cool. I always like things I can use to party when beating an ops.... however, could you please make them not consumable? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Keep going strong SWTOR :) Looking forward to another year.

Edited by Myeh-Myeh

This is awesome!! I'd love to have a single reusable firework as well, to commemorate the 1st anniversary event, 5 years from now!!! I love this game, and the wonderful things you guys are doing with it to keep us entertained. But please don't forget to keep your eyes on the future, and how you intend to retain your longtime members!

Here's to 10 more!!! :rak_05:

Fireworks? Really? First Party Jawa, now fireworks. Are we 10 years old kids or what? :confused:

To be fair, the fans were given a choice of three things, and the party jawa had the most votes by far. At least one of the others ended up as a C-Market item (the Rancor holo), but I can't recall right off what the third was.

Okay, I'm not one to complain. I love this game, have played it since launch, and will continue to play it. The ganfarri was alright, the party jawa was pretty cool, even though I pvp I appreciated the 25 black hole comms. But for the 1 year anniversary you're giving us 25 fireworks? Thats gonna last the majority of players maybe 5 minutes. Would it be that hard to just give us a device that can launch them off every minute or so? Fireworks are great, but it just seems like bioware picked up this idea for SWTOR's birthday at walgreens on the way to the party.

Repost

meh.

What about a Double Xp week? Or a special pet, title or cosmetic item for being subbed for a year. Or even discounted subscription packages for a limited time. Just fireworks is pretty lame.

BW: The 1 year anniversary is a time to get people excited about the game, and brag about what you have accomplished over the last year. Send out a press release to the gaming media and get people to take notice; get players to subscribe by offering something I listed above.

Edited by Cial

Now if only they could do a Return of the Jedi style celebration on Coruscant and Dromund Kaas. Fighters doing flybys overhead while fireworks go off. Fireworks are nice, but what about an anniversary hologram and title as well.

If you want more sparklies, hunt down some Twilight vampires and fire them up into the sky.