Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

self desruct hackers

XaatXuun
12.24.2018 , 12:15 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Hefaiston View Post
am a newb or met a hacker in game? if there is some wierd thing that can freeze you in place but you can still aim and fire
ye and preventing me from using any abilities while i dont even have a debuff on me
sure you wern't being sliced ?
I think there are a couple things that can do that, I can't recall b y memory

catsi
12.24.2018 , 11:53 AM | #12
Its possible you might have hit a combination of controls shift Z or alt Z or Cont Z maybe one of those combos allows you to access the UI but if its held too long it can basicllly leave you frozen and flying in a straight line till you undo it.
Ana Tathis 70 JK, Serraphin 70 COM/VG, Naashasa 70 Sage, Calliann, 70 GS, Kae'ra 70JK, Phyera 70 Sage
Rhea-hawk 70 PT, Gaa'ra 70 Mara, Fio'on 70 AS/Sorc , Mirri'elle 70 OP, Narayssa 70 Jug

HeatRacer
12.30.2018 , 08:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Hefaiston View Post
am a newb or met a hacker in game? if there is some wierd thing that can freeze you in place but you can still aim and fire
ye and preventing me from using any abilities while i dont even have a debuff on me
Taking 2 hits/debuffs from interdiction mines freezes you in place, but allows (SLOW) turning and firing.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.