Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who can I romance?

Lt-Snake
08.23.2019 , 02:23 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
if you don't like it, then don't read it.
"Okay nothing constructive here. i'll wait until you actually respond to the thread". - Celise
Click on this Link to get 7 days of sub time for free.
http://www.swtor.com/r/D8hd2s

Damask_Rose
08.23.2019 , 04:05 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Vennumz View Post
As a Jedi Knight...I'm looking to start over from scratch since I've given up all hope of Kira ever returning to the game, I need a new love interest. So what I'm asking is..what other females can I romance other than Kira as a Jedi Knight...doesn't matter if I meet them during Kotfe or Kotet or even on Ossus during Jedi Under Seige.
She is likely to return in Onslaught, so just be patient a little longer.

aerockyul
08.23.2019 , 04:20 PM | #13
She has already popped up on Odessen with Scourge. It's happening.
Keeya, Lill'ya, Ainyalah, Vaisis, Euphemia Rose, Selauna, Wrathiva, Maulyah Kahntara, Kaytee'roxx
Kharaava, Jaista, Katie Bee, Altheeka Eko'va, Misphire, Dani Clarke
Portrait Gallery ReferralsProud Ashara...ite? Asharan? Team Ashara!

RameiArashi
08.24.2019 , 08:30 AM | #14
I hope she's coming back. I got Jedi Knight to level 70 and through Jedi Under Siege so he can get her back and he has gifts to welcome her back with.

Given how many times she and knight went off alone I think she should return with a 6 year old child.

JediQuaker
08.24.2019 , 10:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by RameiArashi View Post
I hope she's coming back. I got Jedi Knight to level 70 and through Jedi Under Siege so he can get her back and he has gifts to welcome her back with.
Quote: Originally Posted by jediquaker
Ya know, Kira hasn't returned in the "story" (yet) but you can summon her from the terminal on Qdessen. My Sentinel is "married" to Kira and even now, has her as his main companion**.
Quote:
Given how many times she and (my) knight went off alone I think she should return with a 6 year old child.
That would be a fun idea, but difficult to incorporate into the game. Let's just hope it's not a 4 year old child.

** I have gotten other comps from the Odessen terminal before they came back in the story - Elara and Nadia, for example - and there's been no problems when they come back. That is, they came back at the level and with the equipment the Qdessen version had at the time, when they came back. So it's safe to summon her from Qdessen and then give her gifts.
And, as I said before, if you are into RP, you can tell yourself that the Odessen Kira was just a temporary clone. Sort of like an advanced "love" doll.

EDIT - yesterday I got Kira from the Odessen terminal on my new Guardian alt. She also returned with the armor, weapon, influence level, etc, that she had when she left at the start of KOTFE.
(I did some story - then skipped ahead to KOTFE - then skipped ahead to Ossus.)
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV