Sidious vs Vitiate

Shokzman

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Vitiate got bejond the Living Existent of a Sith or Jedi or anything Else and because of that Sidious is the strongest Sith of all Time. I read many Other Things about Vitate, i know he got round about 5.000 years old but how did he die ? Is he Really dead ? It is exactly Known ? He was declared Dead... very often ^^ wehen someone says he is dead... That Really Can mean... Nothing

Vitiate got bejond the Living Existent of a Sith or Jedi or anything Else and because of that Sidious is the strongest Sith of all Time. I read many Other Things about Vitate, i know he got round about 5.000 years old but how did he die ? Is he Really dead ? It is exactly Known ? He was declared Dead... very often ^^ wehen someone says he is dead... That Really Can mean... Nothing

AFAIK Vitiate's death has never been explained any further than around the time he died, which even then was very vague, basically being anytime before 67BBY.

In terms of natural ability? Sidious. Vitiate is way more powerful than Sid, but only after all the rituals he performed on himself.

I would say Vitiate due to his impressive power he had just as a toddler and the fact he was born with black eyes. He also dominated the mind of his sith father at the age of 10 with no training. Also before he performed that ritual that drained all the life energy from his home planet of Nethfema( incorrect spelling I'm sure ) he had dominated the minds of hundreds of Sith Lords to perform the ritual.

This is based on the Vitiate from the Revan novel. The Vitiate in the game seems weaker but I guess you couldn't have a being that powerful be defeated by one lone Jedi.

Edited by Keeheen

AFAIK Vitiate's death has never been explained any further than around the time he died, which even then was very vague, basically being anytime before 67BBY.

Palpatine was pretty old when he entered the movies... Maybe Vitiate died and came back as a politician?

• 1 year later...
How can sidious be stronger if he sat in his chair for about 20 years without moving? Btw, vitiate returned as Valkorian, and got stabbed by the most strongest sith in the whole universe, The Emperors Wrath(sith warrior) at least for my part. the posts author never mentioned how strong someone was without relics, and vitiate studied the greatest sith, I don't care what the others say about the new r ones being stronger, the older ones were so powerful, respected, legendary, that they were even studied 5000 years later and known legendary. Vitiate cheated death, and vein if he was weaker, which he isn't, he was immortal, so in the end Palpatine would get tired and die. Vitiate never died because of the Jedi, he deceived him for his plan to destroy Ziost to work, and so that he could start his own eternal empire.

Palpatine was pretty old when he entered the movies... Maybe Vitiate died and came back as a politician?

Only about 90 , maybe a few hundred years at max, but not 3600 years. Still don't understand how he is said to be the strongest if he got killed by being picked up and thrown down, making him weaker than darth maul, that guy survived falling down while being cut in half

How can sidious be stronger if he sat in his chair for about 20 years without moving? Btw, vitiate returned as Valkorian, and got stabbed by the most strongest sith in the whole universe, The Emperors Wrath(sith warrior) at least for my part. the posts author never mentioned how strong someone was without relics, and vitiate studied the greatest sith, I don't care what the others say about the new r ones being stronger, the older ones were so powerful, respected, legendary, that they were even studied 5000 years later and known legendary. Vitiate cheated death, and vein if he was weaker, which he isn't, he was immortal, so in the end Palpatine would get tired and die. Vitiate never died because of the Jedi, he deceived him for his plan to destroy Ziost to work, and so that he could start his own eternal empire.

If we use legends in this argument then Sidious is also immortal.So both would pretty much live forever.

If you gave both of them 1 life and only 1 life Sidious would win in seconds.The PT era Jedi were the strongest Jedi Knights every and if we compare the wraith to one of them I would say he weaker then kit fisto.

My opinion is Vitiate would wipe the floor with Sidious unless we are talking about Dark Empire Sidious

Since episodes 7, 8, and 9 have come into play means there is no more Dark Empire Sidious

If that's the case their no Vitiate at all so Sidious wins just from being canon while Vitiate never existed.

If we use legends in this argument then Sidious is also immortal.So both would pretty much live forever.

If you gave both of them 1 life and only 1 life Sidious would win in seconds.The PT era Jedi were the strongest Jedi Knights every and if we compare the wraith to one of them I would say he weaker then kit fisto.

Are you serious?

Edited by Kaedusz

I actually do not think Vitiate could take on Sidious now that I have seen how we actually defeat Vitiate. Vitiate might be incredibly powerful, but he is more vulnerable than most Sith, and simply avoided getting owned by other Sith by being really good at keeping his weakness a secret.

Vitiate is nothing but a little worm deep down inside

All it would take is someone finding out about this secret, and the threat Vitiate posed would diminish rapidly.

Edited by cool-dude

I think you are trying to convince yourself more than somebody else.

Lol ok please tell me something that Vitate has done that Sidious haven't already accomplish and when your only argument is he drained a planet sidious also done that.Arguing Vitiate is stronger is like saying the sky is green.He doesn't even compare.

Lol ok please tell me something that Vitate has done that Sidious haven't already accomplish and when your only argument is he drained a planet sidious also done that.Arguing Vitiate is stronger is like saying the sky is green.He doesn't even compare.

Doesn't even compare? If you claimed Vitiate could at least hold his own with Sidious then I might take you more serious.

Sidious couldn't even save himself from Darth Vader tossing him down the reactor like a ragdoll.

Doesn't even compare? If you claimed Vitiate could at least hold his own with Sidious then I might take you more serious.

Sidious couldn't even save himself from Darth Vader tossing him down the reactor like a ragdoll.

He wouldn't hold his own in a Lightsaber battle it would last seconds probably as long as kit fisto lasted in the movies.

Force battles Vitiate probably last a minute or two but that because Sidious would toy with him.

Also do you know Sidious force lightening is what killed Vader he did something he killed vader after being thrown down the reactor his suit which was made to protect himself against force lightening still could not withstand Sidious lightening.Which is the strongest in the mythos .Please tell me 1 thing Vitate has done that Canon or EU sidious haven't done better?

He wouldn't hold his own in a Lightsaber battle it would last seconds probably as long as kit fisto lasted in the movies.

Force battles Vitiate probably last a minute or two but that because Sidious would toy with him.

He doesn't even compare.

You are speaking about VItiate like you are speaking about some Overseer from the academy or something. That's why i say you can't be for real.

Either that or there is some kind of bitter resentment of someone comparing or being more powerful than the one you choose. That or you have little respect for this kind of media, and you don't want someone from a video game to beat your comic book/book character.

Oh and there is a major disconnect and inconsistency from the movie Palpatine to the post ep 6 EU Palpatine - one of the reasons(among many) all post ep 6 EU is a garbage. An opinion shared by many fans.

Comparing is the least he can do. Saying he can't even do that speaks volumes.

Edited by Kaedusz

Did the force drain Sidious used on a planet scale was that on Byss because while it was true it took quite some time and was not that fast as Vitiate who did it in minutes at best according to the cutscene.

Force lighting well lets put it this way Vitiate killed Darth Marr with force lighting and quite fast I might add. Sidious killed Vader with force lighting which took a while to kill him and quite a while I might dozen of minutes. And before that the same lighting was on Luke and he was okay. Also Vader did have lighting isolate suit it had a breach in the form of his severed hand. That is a good place for lighting to to your circuits.

I do not think there was anyone who died fast from Palpatine's lighting.

You are speaking about VItiate like you are speaking about some Overseer from the academy or something. That's why i say you can't be for real.

Either that or there is some kind of bitter resentment of someone comparing or being more powerful than the one you choose. That or you have little respect for this kind of media, and you don't want someone from a video game to beat your comic book/book character.

Oh and there is a major disconnect and inconsistency from the movie Palpatine to the post ep 6 EU Palpatine - one of the reasons(among many) all post ep 6 EU is a garbage. An opinion shared by many fans.

Comparing is the least he can do. Saying he can't even do that speaks volumes.

When you compare characters you compare their feats and actions.When it comes to characters in the star wars mythos if a Canon character has a EU version and you compare him to Another character that was only every created for the EU you have to us that character EU feats.Vitiate has no feat that is better than Sidious.Facts Everything Vitiate has done Sidious has as well and done even better its a fact.I don't understand how you are arguing this.He did it he has greater feats.Its not about who you like more when you compare characters you look at who has better feats and accolades. Sidious wins hands down.

Man fans also like post episode 6 EU so your point just shows that your bias to Vitiate.Which leads you to accepting that your wrong.

Give me one argument or one feat that Vitiate has that Sidious haven't done?

Give me a list of accolades that's is more impressive then Sidious.

Read this thread they had a detailed constructive debate about multiple character and where they line up.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=790858&highlight=powerful

Did the force drain Sidious used on a planet scale was that on Byss because while it was true it took quite some time and was not that fast as Vitiate who did it in minutes at best according to the cutscene.

Force lighting well lets put it this way Vitiate killed Darth Marr with force lighting and quite fast I might add. Sidious killed Vader with force lighting which took a while to kill him and quite a while I might dozen of minutes. And before that the same lighting was on Luke and he was okay. Also Vader did have lighting isolate suit it had a breach in the form of his severed hand. That is a good place for lighting to to your circuits.

I do not think there was anyone who died fast from Palpatine's lighting.

While Yes Palpatine drained Byss slowly

It was actually Force drain that lasted A long time slowly takingtheir energy.It was basically a farm.Or let's say a steady stream of power.All the while mind controlling the people their.We don't know how long it actually took Vitiate it could have taken days or hours the cutscreen wouldn't be hours long or everyone would get bored watching so the cut scenes had to be short.The first time Vitiate didn't control the Sith he drained he convinced them it was a rituals to make them all stronger not just him.He tricked them all.I wouldn't really call that impressive the second time I have to do the story line again haven't done it in a while so don't remember all the details.

The force lightening thing Sidious didn't want to kill Luke he wanted to turn luke and have him kill Vader.Join the dark side and rule by his side.The rule of two states their most always be 1 master and 1 apprentice. He wanted a stronger apprentice.Sidious has also vaporized force and non force users with his force lightening.

Edited by Jarons

Give me one argument or one feat that Vitiate has that Sidious haven't done?

If you don't know what Sidious or Vitiate did then what are you doing here making statements. You either know the characters and hence are able to make conclusions or you don't.

Edited by Kaedusz

When you compare characters you compare their feats and actions.When it comes to characters in the star wars mythos if a Canon character has a EU version and you compare him to Another character that was only every created for the EU you have to us that character EU feats.

I agree. Not a fair comparison otherwise.