The REAL Most Powerful Force Users - Rebooted

Beniboybling

Luke Skywalker and Darth Sidious in the books/comics were virtually force gods as well. Darth Sidious, after ROTJ, came back in younger clone bodies. He was capable of things such as draining the inhabitants of an entire planet to strengthen himself and releasing force storm wormholes capable of tearing through entire starfleets and ripping away the surface of worlds. Luke.. surpassed Sidious.

I wouldn't classify them as force gods, stupidly strong sure; because someone thought it would be fun to make luke skywalker create black holes, etc. My thing is that sure you've read all the crazy things writers have made them do, but they accomplished those things in their lifetimes. Vitiate became an immortal (true immortal, or at least as immortal as can be) being of the force and has lived over one thousand years. The power he could of acquired in all that time, he probably creates a universe when he sneezes. Just saying I think more leeway should be given him since we really have no idea what he's capable of.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beniboybling

• cs_zoltan

• Aurbere

• tunewalker

I wouldn't classify them as force gods, stupidly strong sure; because someone thought it would be fun to make luke skywalker create black holes, etc. My thing is that sure you've read all the crazy things writers have made them do, but they accomplished those things in their lifetimes. Vitiate became an immortal (true immortal, or at least as immortal as can be) being of the force and has lived over one thousand years. The power he could of acquired in all that time, he probably creates a universe when he sneezes. Just saying I think more leeway should be given him since we really have no idea what he's capable of.

You go by feats and what they've shown. Valkorion can't create universes. In fact, the whole point of him desiring to eat the galaxy is so he could essentially become a God. He didn't get to do that. Sidious and Luke's feats, as in the feats that we know of, are higher than Valkorion's. Plus Sidious was immortal to. It took a Deus Ex Machina to get rid of him.

I realized a few months ago that some people forget that Darth Malgus grew up WITH Satele when they evaluate his feats. Over the past month or so, I got the impression that people really underappreciate him. He may not be as strong as Soa, sure, but he did have the potential to one-shot either faction's player characters with Force lightning (kind of like how Kreia managed to one-shot three members of the Jedi Council with prep).

He single-handedly slew Jedi Battlemaster Kao Cen Darach when he was what, 20? That's comparable to Kun besting Vodo-Siosk Baas. True, Vindican died, but who's to say that that wasn't a deliberate attempt to prove that he surpassed his master, or that Vindican didn't merely get in the way? And I will concede that he used Vindican's lightsaber, but how is that any different from Exar Kun using Jar'Kai to defeat Vodo-Siosk Baas (who wasn't trying to kill him at the time) on Onderon? And Malgus spent 40 years getting stronger and stronger after that!

If you look at the duel in "Return," there's a period of time (during which Vindican gets stabbed) in which Malgus just leaves the two more experienced Force-users alone; that's the basis for my argument that Malgus sought to slay Darach one-on-one.

He forced Satele into a situation in which she had to use tutaminis to survive, and was only defeated because she was fortunate enough to have Jace Malcom interrupt him and give her enough time to redirect the energy she absorbed at him. Save for the Battle of Ilum, that's the only time I can recall that he's EVER been defeated.

Satele was STILL TERRIFIED OF HIM up to the day he died.

I'd honestly like to believe he's around Exar Kun's tier as a Force user. Speaking of which, did you include any of Kun's feats AFTER his physical death? If so, they shouldn't be valid.

And shouldn't Soa be on the list? Or does he simply not have any Sense feats? If so, is that an adequate reason to refuse to consider putting him on the list?

Anyways, Malgus isn't precisely as strong as Exar Kun, but I personally like to think that he's as capable a duelist overall; as if he might win a lightsaber battle against him, despite having less strength in the Force. Oh, and it appears that Arcann doesn't have any noteworthy deflection feats, so that might be a disadvantage against Malgus. You're probably waiting 'til after Chapter 16's released before you make any judgments, though. And I think you all might've been overlooking a few characters from non-SWTOR, non-Legacy sources, 'cause I never considered the gap between Dooku and Vader's abilities to be that wide, and there are other characters with remarkable feats, like Mace Windu, Kyle Katarn, Celeste Morne, and Shaak Ti.

Oh, and if you plan on arguing that Arcann withstood Valkorion's Force lightning while Darth Marr didn't, keep in mind that he was presumably amped from Zakuul's Force nexus.

Edited by NekoAggelou