sorcerers in pvp

ellrochell

I have a level 35 sorc and a level 50 maurd. It is just stupidly easy for my sorc to get medals in pvp, all he does is stand from a distance and do damage and remain in a protective bubble (no skill at all required). Also you get easy healing medals if you want to just simply damage your self and heal. Then i get my maurd who has to jump into a group of people to do any damage only to be killed by about 5 sorc's just all striking lightning from 30meters away. There has to be a way to make things fairer for the maurd players they clearer have to put more work in, or make it harder for sorc's.

I have a level 35 sorc and a level 50 maurd. It is just stupidly easy for my sorc to get medals in pvp, all he does is stand from a distance and do damage and remain in a protective bubble (no skill at all required). Also you get easy healing medals if you want to just simply damage your self and heal. Then i get my maurd who has to jump into a group of people to do any damage only to be killed by about 5 sorc's just all striking lightning from 30meters away. There has to be a way to make things fairer for the maurd players they clearer have to put more work in, or make it harder for sorc's.

5 sorcs vs 1 of anything = your dead.

I'm sure the same s true for ANY class vs.

Melee rips my sorcs face off, but then again I'm sure those know how to play.

If your one of the ones that I just sit there and tank while I kill you. Your not one of the good ones.

Edited by Light_Valkyrie

You want your Marauder to be able to do something vs 5 sorcs?

I was just over exaggerating even with just two stood there doing it, its annoying. All they do is steal kills and require no skill at all. I can to easily just get 9 medals on my sorc but i have to really put work in to get 7 for my maurd.

I was just over exaggerating even with just two stood there doing it, its annoying. All they do is steal kills and require no skill at all. I can to easily just get 9 medals on my sorc but i have to really put work in to get 7 for my maurd.

so you're complaining about dying to two dps classes?

I on the other hand have a sentinel and scoundrel alt, and sorcs are my bread and butter valor targets. They are incredibly squishie and I have insider knowledge on how they work. This makes the fight a little easier.

Edited by Orangerascal

another nerf sorc thread rly?

and this ones over medals?

mercs can do the same crap

our protective bubble?

oh it absorbs 1 big attck then its light armor dmg mitigation misxed with a low health pool

im sorry you were 2v1d 3v1d 4v1d or w.e

but if you 1vd2'd them then you'd be OP would you

however geared annihilation mara's can come real close to 2v1'ing sorcs tbh

Us Sorcs may shoot from a far distance. But when our enemies get closer to us, like face to face and we are forced to use our lightsaber, then we /will/ lose. Unless we are clever enough to escape of course. So basically if we have not killed you by the time you arrive infront of us, you are having a major advantage.

the guy is crying nerf because he lost to 5 socs...... 5 of any class focusing in on you and your dead buddy.....

L2P

dont freaking leap into a group of people if you dont want to get attacked..... Why not go towards the outside and face pawn the standing still socs your whining about.

the guy is crying nerf because he lost to 5 socs...... 5 of any class focusing in on you and your dead buddy.....

L2P

dont freaking leap into a group of people if you dont want to get attacked..... Why not go towards the outside and face pawn the standing still socs your whining about.

While it is true that 5 vs 1 is crazy. It doesn't escape the fact that as a group. Sorc scale better. Meaning 3 Sorc can more then handle 5 Jedi for example. Between thier focused DPS and means of CC they are doing more then any other group of 3 of the same class can do right now.

That is the truth and you know it.

Sorcs are squishy... I think the OP's issue is that he expects to charge in all alone in the middle of a fray with 0 backup and live for more than 10 seconds.

Sorcs are better solo AC than Marauders? Holy ****, Sherlock, how did you figure that out?

For the record, Marauders with proper support are insane.