People Crash Out of Warzones (Not Everyone Leaves)

itsmymillertime

I understand people keep seeing other players leave warzones. Here are 3 causes:

1. Game Crash

2. Internet Goes Down

3. People Leave On Their Own

So before you complain about people who quit, understand the game is buggy and it may not be under their control for leaving. Bioware needs to make the game stable first before "punishing" people who leave warzones.

I completely agree. I was disconnected twice today during warzones. Not to mention right now I was perma stunned in a wZ. Then someone came killed me and I was still perma stunned in starting point so I was kicked from the warzone. Biofail needs to fix this crap. THEN use a deserter buff maybe 5 years from now after they fix 2-3 bugs at the rate they are moving.

My connection is great, but I'm running an older system and this happens to me a lot. The loading screen gets caught up and by the time I actually load in (games in progress) I've lost 40 seconds of debuff time. Even if I sprint up to the gate, time's almost up, and if the gate is up, I'm screwed. Kicked before I can get out.

They need to at least extend time on debuff for those of us with ****** comp's. I'm working on a new system, but until then? Loading screens are the bane of my existence. PvP is the main reason I play, and right now I get kicked out of almost every in progress game. It sucks.

I understand people keep seeing other players leave warzones. Here are 3 causes:

1. Game Crash

2. Internet Goes Down

3. People Leave On Their Own

So before you complain about people who quit, understand the game is buggy and it may not be under their control for leaving. Bioware needs to make the game stable first before "punishing" people who leave warzones.

You join late and cannot exit the ready area and are kicked.

But my favourite, Voidstar, defending, both doors bombs set before the match starts = I leave.