Using multiple characters for solo content

blingblingboyy

I have been playing off and on since the game came out and every time I come back I’m blown away by how much more content there is to do. I intend to do it all. I first beat every single vanilla class storyline and have now been going through expansions. I am attached to all of my characters so even when people did recommend to go through the content with one character you love... I couldn’t. I’ve written out a plan on who will play what and so far multiple characters have done multiple forms of content. I am now at KotFE and I felt it a good time to ask the question. Will there be any ramifications to me using multiple characters for each piece of content? Story wise, will or could I miss out on fun parts because I jumped around. I plan on only using my knight (who I’ve been saving for the chapter expansions) for both KotET and KotFE. I also currently plan on using characters I haven’t used for onslaught.

I have been playing off and on since the game came out and every time I come back I’m blown away by how much more content there is to do. I intend to do it all. I first beat every single vanilla class storyline and have now been going through expansions. I am attached to all of my characters so even when people did recommend to go through the content with one character you love... I couldn’t. I’ve written out a plan on who will play what and so far multiple characters have done multiple forms of content. I am now at KotFE and I felt it a good time to ask the question. Will there be any ramifications to me using multiple characters for each piece of content? Story wise, will or could I miss out on fun parts because I jumped around. I plan on only using my knight (who I’ve been saving for the chapter expansions) for both KotET and KotFE. I also currently plan on using characters I haven’t used for onslaught.

What one character does has no effect on what any other does. There will be an "opportunity cost" in that while you are playing Character One, you can't play Character Two, but apart from that, there's no impact.

However, if you play KotFE/ET (or any other content after Rise of the Emperor / Ziost) *only* on one character, and skip it on others, it impacts the story of those others because their "playthrough" of KotFE/ET will be filled in with presets you might not want.

Example: you have a Sith Warrior that you play Light-side (recruiting LS Jaesa, etc.). If this character skips KotFE/ET, you'll find that he/she made lots of DS decisions in those chapters.

Note: that's not to say that you can't / shouldn't / mustn't skip, but merely that you must choose between "I skip" and "I choose what happened in the skippable part".