Avoid Mithrandr and Elvenmage(Brevity Guild) guys....

Whattie

when forming a random ops, just avoid them, they will master loot and saying they will split at the end, but just 1 sec after you finish they will d/c and when they are back you cant even whisper because you are ignored by them

take care

Edited by Whattie

Hello, in-game I play Loman, the GM of Brevity.

I was made aware of this issue on the day and spoke to both my members and the wronged party. It's my understanding that the problem has been resolved, but if that isn't the case, please don't hesistate to contact me. We certainly don't want people in our guild stealing from others and generating a bad reputation.

Having spoken to the player in question it's my understanding that this wasn't a malicious act and that the items were going to be returned, I'd like to apologise for the situation and can resolutely say this kind of thing will not be repeated.

Please keep an eye out for any other kind of activity of this nature and let me know via an in-game mail or whisper. This is not the image we want to cultivate for our guild and we absolutely don't approve of people stealing loot.

I can be contacted on any of the following characters:

Loman

Lowman

Snow-man

Sand-man

Thank you, and apologies again for this entire situation,

Loman.

Hello, in-game I play Loman, the GM of Brevity.

I was made aware of this issue on the day and spoke to both my members and the wronged party. It's my understanding that the problem has been resolved, but if that isn't the case, please don't hesistate to contact me. We certainly don't want people in our guild stealing from others and generating a bad reputation.

Having spoken to the player in question it's my understanding that this wasn't a malicious act and that the items were going to be returned, I'd like to apologise for the situation and can resolutely say this kind of thing will not be repeated.

Please keep an eye out for any other kind of activity of this nature and let me know via an in-game mail or whisper. This is not the image we want to cultivate for our guild and we absolutely don't approve of people stealing loot.

I can be contacted on any of the following characters:

Loman

Lowman

Snow-man

Sand-man

Thank you, and apologies again for this entire situation,

Loman.

too much gm influence here