Most desired armor that remains out of reach?

Nazo-the-demon

We all want our character to have a certain look, whether it be just as a optional outfit to wear on certian planets or just something to make your character look ******. I've personally been trying to grab the Revanite Champion armor but sadly the pack RNG hasn't been kind to me, I've been trying to make trade deals with people but sadly things are going slow. Considering how much money is needed to buy even just the mask on the GTN is it seems that armor is going to be out of my gasp for a while.

So what armor do you desire for you character and why haven't the force been kind to you.

Honestly, I've really wanted Nihilus's mask, and I can afford it, I just don't like how fat the hood is so I'm not really feeling like buying an armor set for that much credits if it has issues. Edited by Decension

Satele is being re-released? What? When? I still need the tunic!

But besides that, probably any of the rare Revan pieces and the Revan Reborn set. Oh, and Tulak Hord's Helmet. I'll probably never be able to afford that! Or at least....be willing to pay 10-15 million for a hat. :eek:

I thought satele was being rereleased shortly?

I know Bastila's armor set was rereleased in the Galactic Legends pack, but I didn't hear anything about Satele's being re-released. Any idea where you may have heard that?

Edited by TraxusAngel

Means that this kind of armor is only worn by those characters which belong to players which have the richest characters.

Essentially goods that are no better or worse than anything else from a price point of view are driven into something only the elite throws around themselves.

It's like taking my chair, putting one 100.000 price tag on it, no matter how cheap the chair was in the beginning - and it's future it set. It will NEVER get down into more logical price regions again; the sheer greed of people very, very effectively prevents that.

Same here, I need the chestpiece for Satele and the helmet for Tulak ...sighs. I'm not willing to pay out those millions for either so I'll just wait until the gods smile upon us. I was hoping that those would be in the armor sets that just came out but noooooo they weren't. I tried a couple times for the Revan set but no luck there either.

An ADAPTIVE CAPED SITH WARRIOR ARMOUR PLEASE.

Like Darth Malgus wears in the game. Or Darth Vader wears in the films.

Like everyone else with a Jedi Knight character I want my Lord Scourge to retain his original Sith Warrior look, without compromising his stats. And yet the ONLY option for that look right now is his original green, un-moddable chest piece.

Aesthetically it's just about the biggest oversight in the entire game. It's SO easily fixed and would rake in SO MANY Cartel Coins for BioWare that I'm utterly amazed they haven't done it already! :confused:

I'm also still trying to get the Satele chestpiece just so I can unlock the whole set in collections for the boots. Apparently the set is being rereleased in another pack like the galactic legends pack. If so it'll probably be super rare.