:sy_armor:Secret Pets

Ossus

Dantooine

Onderon

Mek-Sha

Exploring

• by forcedpolitics

Edited by LadyAdmiral

Ok I'm done! Welcome to 2020 everyone! This year a few new sections have been added, the biggest being the new "Secrets" section at the very end! Two different fansites have also really upped their game this year, as vulkk.com (by Vulkk) and mmobits.com (by Xam Xam) have contributed tons of guides this year especially for 6.0!

Amazing list, thanks as always!

I don't know if you want to add video guides, but I have done a few on Deception Spec for PvE. The new one for 6.0 with changes and updates:

also one for 5.10 which is a little bit more in depth and goes over ALL the abilities and passives and stuff:

Hi. I put together a series of Videos - for our Guild - for the person who is just starting to play for the first time. They were made with the premise "I talked my friend into playing and I am going to help them hit the floor running." Or in other words, a guild member convinces a person to play and all the member has to do is point their friend to this YouTube Playlist to get them rolling without the guild member having to make a big time investment.

I know you also have a brand new player video, I think these complement each other and do not compete.

Edited by Kurvah

Ok I'm done! Welcome to 2020 everyone! This year a few new sections have been added, the biggest being the new "Secrets" section at the very end! Two different fansites have also really upped their game this year, as vulkk.com (by Vulkk) and mmobits.com (by Xam Xam) have contributed tons of guides this year especially for 6.0!

Very nice work, even as a vet I've noticed a few things in here that I've put off. If you were looking for more content for the "Secrets" section please feel free to use my youtube video which showcases how to reach the bottom of CZ-198's planet surface so you can freely explore this unique section of unused map. Link -

Amazing list, thanks as always!

I don't know if you want to add video guides, but I have done a few on Deception Spec for PvE. The new one for 6.0 with changes and updates:

also one for 5.10 which is a little bit more in depth and goes over ALL the abilities and passives and stuff:

Awesome thanks! Video guides are definitely allowed. Added to the deception section.

The Damage Overcharge map for Battle for Iokath is at:

https://imgur.com/a/zchJPHC

You have linked to my Cosmetic Guide instead (the cosmetic guide is also correctly linked below it).

Thanks! Copy paste error now has the right link.

Hi. I put together a series of Videos - for our Guild - for the person who is just starting to play for the first time. They were made with the premise "I talked my friend into playing and I am going to help them hit the floor running." Or in other words, a guild member convinces a person to play and all the member has to do is point their friend to this YouTube Playlist to get them rolling without the guild member having to make a big time investment.

I know you also have a brand new player video, I think these complement each other and do not compete.

Oh this is a very cool playlist! I'm going to bookmark it for now till I can watch it and better figure out where each video goes in the list.

Just a note, I am happily putting any and all guides in here, I am not worried if they "compete" or not :)

Very nice work, even as a vet I've noticed a few things in here that I've put off. If you were looking for more content for the "Secrets" section please feel free to use my youtube video which showcases how to reach the bottom of CZ-198's planet surface so you can freely explore this unique section of unused map. Link -

Nice! I've added a new section to the secrets list called "Exploring" for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for compiling this list, it's really useful.

Merlyn is working on updated class and operations guides for 6.0. They are really quite amazing and there's clearly a lot of work and dedication put into them. He has Dxun and a few other operations finished and is adding more regularly.

https://sites.google.com/view/merlyn-swtor/home

His site would be a really good addition to the guide of guides.

Thanks!

--Shoshara

Edited by ShosharaAnnwn

Hey, first of all, great job! Really helped me to get back into the game after a 3 year hiatus xD

Just wanted to let you know, that the

"New Player Guide - all you wanted to know about SWTOR but were afraid to ask"

Link seems somehwat broken/down and links me to advertisment and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

HUGE update for class guides on vulkk.com, mmobits.com, Merlyn's site and knin's guide!