So how many people is Valkorion talking to? (Spoilers)

Darkbloom

Because of the DvL event I've made one character who is just making all the weird choices that I never made.

So yesterday I'm doing the battle of Asylum. When Arcann asks me to surrender, I decided to find out what happens if you choose the option to surrender (not the lie, but to genuinely give up.)

What happened next really threw me for a loop. Basically Lana tells you to F off, she's not surrendering. That wasn't surprising.

But then, there is a scene where Valkorion is talking to Arcann. He says, "You will never be rid of me, Arcann, not until you kill the outlander!"

Huh.

So apparently Valkorion is talking to both Arcann and myself. I have to assume that means he's also talking at least to Vaylin, as well. Plus there are all those little hints, "she was always my favorite," etc. And Vaylin seems to be a step ahead of Arcann all the time since the chapter where Valkorion abandons you.

Has anyone ever made a choice that led to a scene where Valkorion was talking to Vaylin? Or to any other character besides the outlander or Arcann?

no, nothing to add about valkurion, but as for possible spoilers in my replay of KOTFE for the LvD event i have noticed a few interesting things...

The Heralds of Zildrog warship a snake like god, okay. but when proposing the Exalted to help each other against Arkann he says that it cannot be me who will do it because it doesn't conform with the Zildrog prophecy. and as it happens the logo of Zildrogs followers and their snake statues bear an interesting resemblance with SCORPIOS head form and considering the events of the last chapter... is everything so far conforming with prophecy?

no, nothing to add about valkurion, but as for possible spoilers in my replay of KOTFE for the LvD event i have noticed a few interesting things...

The Heralds of Zildrog warship a snake like god, okay. but when proposing the Exalted to help each other against Arkann he says that it cannot be me who will do it because it doesn't conform with the Zildrog prophecy. and as it happens the logo of Zildrogs followers and their snake statues bear an interesting resemblance with SCORPIOS head form and considering the events of the last chapter... is everything so far conforming with prophecy?

There are a lot of prophecies, aren't there? I also wonder about prophecy because so many people (including Valkorion) keep saying that Arcann is destined to fall. Now I see Valkorion egging Arcann on that he must kill the outlander, and I wonder. There seems to be competing prophecies. Or maybe Scorpio taking the throne fulfilled the Zildrog prophecy?

Another thing I've been thinking about--now Scorpio has control over the eternal fleet and a massive cult of suicidal religious nutcases. Huh. Not who I'd want to have in that position.

Because of the DvL event I've made one character who is just making all the weird choices that I never made.

So yesterday I'm doing the battle of Asylum. When Arcann asks me to surrender, I decided to find out what happens if you choose the option to surrender (not the lie, but to genuinely give up.)

What happened next really threw me for a loop. Basically Lana tells you to F off, she's not surrendering. That wasn't surprising.

But then, there is a scene where Valkorion is talking to Arcann. He says, "You will never be rid of me, Arcann, not until you kill the outlander!"

Huh.

So apparently Valkorion is talking to both Arcann and myself. I have to assume that means he's also talking at least to Vaylin, as well. Plus there are all those little hints, "she was always my favorite," etc. And Vaylin seems to be a step ahead of Arcann all the time since the chapter where Valkorion abandons you.

Has anyone ever made a choice that led to a scene where Valkorion was talking to Vaylin? Or to any other character besides the outlander or Arcann?

Valkorian wasn't in Arcann's head like he is in yours. He just appeared to him in order to goad him into a fight. When he said "You will never be rid of me" he meant as in, "you will never live in a universe without me in it" until you kill the Outlander.