The Offical Artiface Thread

Herblaw

Discuss The Pro's and Con's of Artiface.Or Tip's that you might have for it.Best ways you find to make credit's using this Crafting profession along with your personal opinion,But please keep all arguements out of it. Edited by Herblaw

It needs LESS enhancements which are more to the point and less copys.

I need to see 5 - 10 max which i can reverse engineer.. straight to the point like cybertecs schems are. Im forever going through them trying to work out which might be best and reverse engineer (which obviously is impossible with it being broken at the mo) I can then work from the top to the bottom and get all 10 up for sale. Currently who knows if ive done enough to cater for all... as its a mess. Bare in mind the LIMITED amount i can list on GTN so its important that i list the right ones.

It needs more high end end game recipes but thats a no brainer ... the purples are pointless to craft and way to difficult as mentioned... also expensive.. It might be more viable if purple materials where easier to come by. I currently need to sell purples at 50 K to make a profit and we all know theres a trillion other people selling looted purples from dailys.. at half the price.

Suffice to say.. am i making money .. sure. Ive brought all i needed to buy and i still have 5mil in the bank but its no where near as complex and enjoyable as i think it should be for thoughs of us who love crafting, whether its for fun or profit or preferably both. Its a hard slog requiring a lot of crafting and watching the GTN, finding a niche market on your GTN is key. No point just playing the purple lvl 50 game.. its dead, and for starter artifice, trying to lowball and undercut the next artfice along. Find out whats missing maybe level up and alt.. theres a massive shortage of everything. becuase of the low GTN limit, in all crafting professions. And the 2 day limit cuases most to get bored and just do dailys.

1.2s coming with much promised love for crafting and GTN.. Hopefully this fixes all of are issues and brings it a little closer maybe to swg's awesome crafting and market.

Failing that just do hard mode flashpoints every day for biometric crystals and try and crit on a light saber... i crit on my first two for my self and since then 5 sabers later ive never crit on one since.. If you do, unlike armour which will become a bit dime a dozen in 1.2 with augments, artifice and the lightsaber will remain in extremely high demand and price as long as biocrystals remain as annoyingly hard to get as they are at the moment.

It needs LESS enhancements which are more to the point and less copys.

I need to see 5 - 10 max which i can reverse engineer.. straight to the point like cybertecs schems are. Im forever going through them trying to work out which might be best and reverse engineer (which obviously is impossible with it being broken at the mo) I can then work from the top to the bottom and get all 10 up for sale. Currently who knows if ive done enough to cater for all... as its a mess. Bare in mind the LIMITED amount i can list on GTN so its important that i list the right ones.

It needs more high end end game recipes but thats a no brainer ... the purples are pointless to craft and way to difficult as mentioned... also expensive.. It might be more viable if purple materials where easier to come by. I currently need to sell purples at 50 K to make a profit and we all know theres a trillion other people selling looted purples from dailys.. at half the price.

Suffice to say.. am i making money .. sure. Ive brought all i needed to buy and i still have 5mil in the bank but its no where near as complex and enjoyable as i think it should be for thoughs of us who love crafting, whether its for fun or profit or preferably both. Its a hard slog requiring a lot of crafting and watching the GTN, finding a niche market on your GTN is key. No point just playing the purple lvl 50 game.. its dead, and for starter artifice, trying to lowball and undercut the next artfice along. Find out whats missing maybe level up and alt.. theres a massive shortage of everything. becuase of the low GTN limit, in all crafting professions. And the 2 day limit cuases most to get bored and just do dailys.

1.2s coming with much promised love for crafting and GTN.. Hopefully this fixes all of are issues and brings it a little closer maybe to swg's awesome crafting and market.

Failing that just do hard mode flashpoints every day for biometric crystals and try and crit on a light saber... i crit on my first two for my self and since then 5 sabers later ive never crit on one since.. If you do, unlike armour which will become a bit dime a dozen in 1.2 with augments, artifice and the lightsaber will remain in extremely high demand and price as long as biocrystals remain as annoyingly hard to get as they are at the moment.

Nice point.I'm currently Fresh to Artifice only today did I start it.Just dropped BioChem.already seeing profit at low levels of it due to me just tossing the 2-3 of each type of lowbie item up there for the newer players to be happy with.

I noticed on my market there are few to none of the enhancements for levels 20-30 so I will toss some of them up there and see how that plays out.