[Flashback to the Planet Daegobah]

Eldamar had woken to the new day to the sound of a lightsaber waving around

outside the mudstone house in the swamp : his father called out to him

"theres time for sleeping when you are one with the force now get out of bed

and prepare for training".

After having some breakfast and preparing he walked outside a yellow lightsaber

came equal to his neck and he froze afterwhich his father Torrian spoke harshly

"first test of the morning attune your senses allways even when you feel safe

Treachery exists everywhere you must allways be prepared my son".

Eldamar spoke "You are correct my father I have been sloppy this morning this

lesson I will not forget" : Eldamar continued his training throughout the day

with his father until night fell.

[Eldamar thought to himself remembering the flashback "ill never forget that next day"]

[Flashback to the Planet Daegobah]

In the center of the swamp a temple had fallen too ruin the remnants of a long dead

Civilisation inside was an obelisk with writings upon it : that pre-dated even the Rakata

though Eldamar's Father seemed to understand them as he knelt before it scanning the

the markings and making notes Eldamar watched with interest.

Torrian turned to Eldamar and spoke "The time has come Eldamar that you should

know of many things you are my son and you are the son of one of the Last of a

Legacy of Dark Jedi there is much I have to teach you yet about the origins of

the dark side of the force : the story I will tell you is old and long" .

"Many Wars were fought before your time and Many events took place one leading to the

creation of the other there has Allways been two connections to the force both light and

dark but the origins are what matters the most".

[Torrian Talks to Eldamar for Many Hours]

"I have prepared you for this day you have a long history of desendants gone before you and

I want you to make me proud Guide the Sith to Perfection go to Korriban the Ancient homeworld

of the Sith where the Dark Jedi came too and taught them the way's of the Dark Side of the Force"

"Never reveal to anyone of my existance I will make it known when the time is right I See a clouded

future for the Sith and I am too old to undertake the journey I have arranged for you to find passage

with a shipment of slaves bound for Korriban you are to tell them you are a former slave of the hutts

and nothing more"

[The flashback vanishes and Flashes to travelling on the shuttle toward Korriban]

Eldamar Seethed at having to wear chains and glared around at the other slaves who

seemed content with their disposition but he thought to himself "Being Subject to

this harshness will further fuel my passion and bring my anger into focus" .

--------

Edited by Mordenkanien

Chapter 2 : The Awakening

[From the Journal of Darth Xavion]

Entry 721

I remember my trials well from the very beginning I was tested

the savage nature of the sith was normal to me though I despised

being a slave even if it was my father's wish so that my past was

shrouded.

I remember ...

[Flashback to Korriban]

The wind blew fiercely accross the desert planet as the sun pelted

down on the inhabitants below including Eldamars who was sparring

with another slave both men felt the heat on them and the crowd

edged them on as they lunged and parried each other blows.

The battle had come to a climax as both locked their training

sabers eldamar feeling the force channel through him as his anger

began to give him focus lightning arced through his hand as he

lunged back and directed it at his apponent : the surge of energy

hit the unsuspecting apponent like a charging nerf as he writhed

in pain.

Soon there after one lay badly wounded another victorious though the

crowds cheer soon grew silent as an offical looking sith called for silence

the crowd soon parted as the figure shouted "move aside you filth" the figure

then proceeding forth to the center of the battle.

Unknowing to Eldamar a Figure watched from a distance a wicked smile was her reaction

as she watched the scene unfold she whispered to herself "this one could be of some

use".

After a few hours had passed night had fallen and the heat of the day was now

replaced with the coldness of night one could allmost hear the echos of the long

dead sith that had lived in ages past whispered on the wind.

One of the slaves that Eldamar had come to know attended to his wounds that night

dipping a cloth in a solution and nursing the wounds though Eldamar protested

her words came as wind chimes to his ears as he relaxed and got pampered all through

that night.

When he woke the next day the dark haired woman lifted her head to meet his eyes

her eyes were the colour of midnight a dark enigma woven into the great splendor

that was Chairon .

[Flashback to the Present time]

Eldamar lit the altar in Dromund Kass within his dwelling his apprentices stood either

side Sorsha and Drakor ...Eldamar spoke before he meditated glancing to both his

apprentices "As I have said many times before Sorsha the force reveals things to those that

have the focus to find it ...as it was so on Voss when I undertook the trials .. the vision

that I sore ...[he paused hoping he had seen a vision in earlier times then continued]

"The future of the Empire depends on those who are willing to take action [eyes Sorsha] far

too long did the Jedi hold you back from your passions is there nothing that you love so much

that you would die for ..it is action [eyes Drakor] and controlled order that will bring the

galaxy into balance ..and both of you [looks to them both] will be an instrument of that plan

.. though there are many obstacles that must be overcome ..there is nobody who is right and nobody

who is wrong ..there is what is ..an Empire that requires Strength and Direct Action to Preserve

the Future"

Sorsha stepped forward speaking "My lord you are correct I cannot believe the lies of the Jedi they

fed me they would far rather see things fall apart than take action and I allways felt held back!"

she said this seething and her eyes menacing.

Drakor glanced to Sorsha a moment a smile hidden in the dark confines of his hood [Eldamar looked

to Drakor and spoke "perhaps you and Sorsha could go to Alderran I wish to know the current situation

with the house Thul and if the empires hold grows over the planet do as you see fit both of you and

may the force be with you".

Sorsha and Drakor bowed and left the temple chamber as Eldamar closed his eyes in dark meditation

many events had passed as he meditated still trying to control one ghost that he had not seen in

his trial on Voss..though the Ghost was not troubling it simply observed with interest and gave him

its power without question and its motives ...were unclear to Eldamar as he slipped into deep meditation.

Edited by Mordenkanien

Chapter 3 : Demon of the Darkside

[Within his meditation chambers Darth Xavion meditates when in his mind he hears the voice of his father "Eldamar you must address the issue of the Summoned Demon it poses a threat to the Emperor and to the Empire and must not be ignored I will speak with the Emperor myself ..my vision was clouded because of the immense power this being has ..and the one who summoned it..but is not beyond the power's I possess ..I will contact you soon and I advice you address his council" soon after he opens his eyes as Sorsha speaks "My lord I sense you are troubled by something" Eldamar turns to Sorsha as a flash of his battle with Daeva returns]

[At one point in time in Dromund Kaas Eldamar noted the skill of a figure in a duel which took place openly

with guards and people watching and was intrigued by the figures skill and approached Daeva by sending flowers

via his apprentice Drakor and an extension to meet praising her skill in battle but most importantly because of the power he sensed within her and arrangements were made for him to visit her on Tatooine]

[After a stroll around her magnificent dwelling in which he was most intrigued like a moth to the flame ..but more so to her passion that she channeled when she battled ..it reminded him that was lost to him long ago on Korriban..his curiosity had gotten the better of him as Daeva was more than what she seemed as events progressed]

[After a while they began discussing things in depth Eldamar played along with what was to come "Rule the Galaxy with me Eldamar" and other such things were said including that she was a demon summoned by a someone that she did not mention]

Eldamar strolled around gesturing to Daeva explaining "But of course you know that your power and ambitions will meet with opposition first and foremost the Dark Lord of the Sith ..The Emperor Himself will see you as a rival..and if I am to join you [lies and attempts to destroy her] I will know whom i'm dealing with *ignites saber*" .".let us test your resolve raises saber high and start's channeling the dark side when dark energy hit him in a thundering blast : but because of the energy of the ghosts he had bound he was able to resist being destroyed.

He awoke to find her gone and both his apprentices standing watch over him ...Sorsha Spoke "Are you ok Master we sensed you were in danger and came to your aid" ..Eldamar rose to his feet Slowly and starting giving orders "Tear this place apart I want evidence and clues as to what is going on here this woman i met was a demon manifested from the dark side of the force and claims to have plans to rule the galaxy we must bring this to the emperor with all haste".

[Flashes back to the meditation chamber]

[First and Foremost Eldamar rose to his feat speaking swiftly "bring all that evidence apprentice a meeting of the dark council will convene presently]

[The Dark Council Members listened to Eldamar's account of the Demon and poured over the evidence of a series of plots and plans . There was a total agreement between the council member's that something had to be done and with that Eldamar bowed to his fellow lords and traveled directly to the Emperor via a private imperial shuttle]

[Later on the next day Eldamar arrived home and set a number of plan's into motion his mind flicked back to the campaign on Alderaan ..and the House Rist came to mind ..it had displeased him that the empire had not employed their talents .. and set to making certain arrangements ..also procuring a special item from the Emperor himself which was to be used when the time was right [A Rakata Soul Prison]. ]

Eldamar Spoke "Drakor go to the house of Rist on Alderaan take with you a data chip I have prepared for a holo image device along with this letter and this case of credits ...the emperors words were clear "destroy the demon and track down the summoner both are to be destroyed ..the empire should have been employing this house a long time ago ..well now im doing it."

[Drakor travels to Alderaan and meets with the lord of Assassins]

[The Letter Reads]

Greetings Lord of House Rist ,

It is with great honor that I come to you in this hour of the empires need I have need of your

assassins for an assignment unlike other weak imperials I see the potential your house has

to be an effective weapon against the enemies of the empire and as such please accept this

small token of credits as a measure of good will.

I also wish to employ your house's Services and have been directed by the empire to carry out

his will by any means I see fit thus I see this as a mutually benefical arrangement should you wish

to do business with us.

May the Shadows Part for you ,

-Darth Xavion (Member of the Emperors dark council)

[The Holo Image from the Data Chip]

[Darth Xavion appears and is shrouded in cloak and hood]

"I wish to contract you for the elimination of one Daeva last known where about's the planet Tatooine [describes Daeva and gestures to Drakor] "Drakor will handle all our communication if you see that fitting" ,"spare no expense do as must be done and the empire will compensate you ..also I have another assignment for you after this one..may the shadows part for the lord of Assassins" [Eldamar inclines his head] and the Holo recording vanishes.

Edited by Mordenkanien

Chapter 4 : Sorsha's Journey to the Dark Side

Entry 756

I recall When I first came to know Sorsha from the first time I met her I knew she

would make an excellent apprentice her lust to get things done quickly and her

feeling of being held back were the makings of a powerfull sith ; I sort to take

her under my wing and complete her training where her jedi masters could not and

her ancestor seemed like Sith himself calling himself Jedi ..perhaps of the dark

kind ..which intrigued me further as he was prepared to destroy his own kin..until

i bound his soul for my uses ..Sorsha didn't seem in the least phased by this ..that

is because she is Sith ..and I will pour into her all my knowledge.

[scenes Flash of instruction with her Jedi Master instructing her many times "no Sorsha we

must handle this differently you must learn patience" this happening on more than one

occassion : and on one particular occassion a group of thugs raided the temple one of

them striking out at her with a vibroknife and Sorsha sliced the thugs arm off then

swung around and beheaded him her passion and rage flowing through her..this being noted

by her Jedi Master who frowned]

[Eldamar and Sorsha fought many battles together and this time she was not held back and

became use to killing and taking quick action : Eldamar assuring her that to maintain order

within the Empire Affirmative action's were nessesary to preserve peace and accomplish great

deeds]

[sometimes she would dissapprove of Eldamars methods when certain people were struck with lightning

and were slain for not giving up information but she understood after long talks back in the temple

chambers ..where ..many things were said to convince her that to get things done sometimes you have

be ruthless ..and that the empire is built with strength and a firm hand..this convinced Sorsha the

most and her journey to the dark side was allmost complete]

Then the dark day came finally .. it was mid afternoon and in the midst of battle in Corellia Sorsha

noticed the Jedi surround Eldamar 5 in number and she witnessed him over come them all except one who

lunged at him from behind ..Sorsha lept to his defense locking saber's with the Jedi ..her eyes turned

yellow ..as she engaged in a furious battle swing her saber's in arcs ruthlessly..and with great passion

..her anger flowing through her like a raging fire .. [in the shadows a Jedi recognised her and slipped

away from the heat of battle].

This was just the beginning of many such battles to come ..and word reached coruscant of Sorsha's actions

and the Jedi Masters sat in contemplation before passing judgement that Sorsha was a Jedi Padawan no longer

and was regarded as a servant of the dark side.

Edited by Mordenkanien

Chapter 5 : Return of a Dark Jedi

Entry 787

Never thought I would live to see the day that the empire would suffer such defeat

on a wide scale and among this a Falsehood weaved by Malgus my father warned

me to not trust lightly and it would seem that I have failed this lesson but from the ashes

of this crumbling chaos a new empire will be forged direction is required in these troubling

times ...and I feel my fathers presence ....

[within his temple on Dromund Kaas the braziers burned as Eldamar and his apprentices sat in meditation

of the number of events that had taken place of recent ..the air suddenly became cool as a shadow walked

into the light his mask of ancient dark jedi design as was all that adorned him]

He stepped into the light and the three rose their heads ...Drakor and Sorsha regarding the figure with curiosity

as Eldamar rose to his feet and inclined his head to his father speaking there after "I trust your meeting went well with the Emperor".

Torrian's response was cold , cutting , and to the point "The emperor is not the emperor a falsehood has been woven the true emperor is missing... and all around him his empire crumbles it is clear to me that the bureaucracy is crumbling and needs to addressed" , [he looks to Sorsha and speaks] "Your choice to join the dark side of the force was a wise one young one your destiny will play a big part in the future of the empire [turns to Drakor] as will yours ...Torrian then regarded all of them as he spoke.

The timing of my arrival it would seem was untimely and had I been able to penetrate the shroud of darkness quicker I would have taken action much quicker ...The Empire and the Sith are in great danger of being destroyed ..[looks to Sorsha] the fallen jedi that you have called for ...I wish to meet them and instruct them I feel their passion to want to be different and I will guide them to their destiny ...in honor of those that have gone before I will do my upmost to piece together this crumbling situation ..it is clear that a strong figure head must assume the mantle of emperor ...many will have to be convinced ...I will meet with the dark council ..and I shall also travel to Korriban to speak to our Ancestor ...Sorzus Syn one whom we are descended from Eldamar and creator of the sith code"

"Many things must be done in order for there to be direction in this chaos and it will come at a great price but understand this and understand it well ..the sith are ruled by Strength and Power..[looks into Eldamar's eyes] ..your cult on Nar Shadda will be the perfect place to train the fallen jedi we must stage a coupe and seize control of the situation before the empire falls apart : the republic shall not prevail in the name of all that have gone before this I vow and the enemies of he empire will feel the full power of the dark side this I swear" .

[With that he takes his leave but not before giving to Eldamar a strange ring with the symbol of a blazing black saber upon it (symbol of the black legions) : simply saying as he did "the purity that he sought is a falsehood there is only the power of the dark side ..may the force be with you my son" and then he leaves]

Eldamar dismissed his apprentices and sat in contemplation for many hours considering what to do next ..as his mind flicked back to a peacefull moment from his past. . [remembers his love Chairon] .

Edited by Mordenkanien

• 3 weeks later...

Chapter 6 : Passion and Rage Part 1

Entry 795

Today I sat in contemplation about the past and what lead me

to where I am ..the memories of my early training and of my

love for Chairon will forever remain a part of me ..if only i

hadn't [drop's writing instrument and think's back to Korriban]

[Flashback to his past]

[Eldamar was awoken from his slumber by a stern voice]

"Wake up you dog did you really think you could sleep with a Sith Lord's Daughter lightly and not face any

consequences" spoke a towering figure garbed in the trappings of a Sith Warrior whose gaze was menacing

and unforgiving.

Eldamar looked up and smiled "Ahh Shinzar good morning to you too" and with that he extended his hand which

was grasped by the warrior who was now smiling as well helping him up and returning "My sister has been sent

on a task by my father one of great importance we should talk".

The two figures sat and talked for a while Eldamar pouring them both a glass of wine as they delved into

different subjects until they struck the subject of Chairon Shinzar's Sister "Eldamar you know that my

sister loves you but this cannot be allowed to continue my Father is allready watched closely due to the fact

that she is not a pure blood and you still haven't completed your training" spoke Shinzar.

Eldamar picked up the glass of wine and drunk of its nector sabouring the taste then returned "Shin it matter's

not for the time being our relationship is kept secret few suspect and those that knew Chai made vanish [shrugs]

I know my training is far from complete but one day I will be a powerfull Sith and it will not matter later on".

Shinzar returned "Until that day rumour and suspicion will be at every corner and if the wrong people were to find

out you could be assassinated my friend keep that in mind ...I know you feel for her but now is not the time for

playing around you should focus on your studies".

"You are right [sighing] and I guess I can't persuade you to tell me why she has gone to the Jedi filth's

homeworld ?"he retruned ..."No ..but ill let you know anything important if it comes up [glances to the door] we have talked enough I must return to Lord Arkus before I am discovered missing" ..[both Men Rose to their feet and shook hands firmly] Eldamar speaking softly "may your passion guide you my friend" [shinzar nodded then left the small dwelling]

The sun had begun to rise as Eldamar looked accross the canyon : the wonderous statues and buildings of Korriban could be seen from afar as Eldamar stared blankly at one Statue from ages past that of a Woman with similar features to one he knew he gazed intently as if sifting through the force trying to reach out to her mind [on Corusant a Cloaked figure turned to the window on a republic Train].

Her reflection was that of a woman in her early thirties midnight black hair and eyes her complextion was that of light brown skin like chocolate ...Chairon was not wearing any of her Sith jewelery but it didn't dampen her beauty not in the slightest as she spoke one word softly "Eldamar".

Back on Korriban Eldamar seemed at peace all of a sudden as he felt the connection to her and the soft word lingered in his mind through out the rest of the day ..at time's the instructor disciplined him for loosing focus with shocks of lightning..which quickly bought his focus back to reality the feeling of pain releasing the anger within though he hid his feelings deep within him as he continued to train.

Edited by Mordenkanien