losing accuracy

Olteron

I'm mostly equipped in artifact gear. With a few black market pieces from basic comms. But I'm noticing that the basic comm gear has less accuracy then the artifact gear. If I replace all my artifact gear with basic comm gear I stand to lose out on a lot of accuracy. Is there any other way to get that back?

I'm mostly equipped in artifact gear. With a few black market pieces from basic comms. But I'm noticing that the basic comm gear has less accuracy then the artifact gear. If I replace all my artifact gear with basic comm gear I stand to lose out on a lot of accuracy. Is there any other way to get that back?

Not all the basic comm gear has accuracy enhancements on it. To get over that issue, you just buy a few pieces with accuracy, and then move the mods over.

But then there is a problem. Basic comms have crappy enhancements. You're better off getting it crafted, or using tokens for better gear.

A common misconception is to just use the stock 180s gear and leave it there - but thats missing out on ~15 power for every enhancement - the 168 gear from tokens is better!

You get Accuracy on the Helm, Chest, 2x Implant and your Offhand.

Can't recall how many Accuracy pieces are needed, but that's gotta be close.

If it were verpine/underworld gear, it would be pretty much fine, but arkanian needs an extra piece and you also dont want crit in arkanian gear where you can avoid it (implants, ect...)