To shield or not to shield

Banderal

Thankfully most people don't play the spec correctly.

GOTCHA!!! :DYou admitted yourself that Assassin is overpowered. All your whining against me pointing out how ridiculously good the assassins are was only to cover your butt and continue to faceroll with it. You've showed your true colors.

Or should we judge a class based on that some people cannot exploit all its overpoweredness? :D

Edited by NoTomorrow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GOTCHA!!! You admitted yourself that Assassin is overpowered. All your whining against me pointing out how ridiculously good the asassin class is was only to cover your butt and continue to abuse the class.

Powerful not OP. I can barely count on one hand about the number of assassins that make this class look OP. They need to revert the change that was made in 1.2, give back some armor and self heal and nerf the damage more. That's the only thing I can think of that will "bring the class in line with other tanks", even though we have had two nerfs this change would not bother me. Then the class can be useless in rated's and everyone will be happy.

And you keep saying the class is OP...why is that? Do you find deception or madness OP as well?

Powerful not OP. I can barely count on one hand about the number of assassins that make this class look OP. They need to revert the change that was made in 1.2, give back some armor and self heal and nerf the damage more. That's the only thing I can think of that will "bring the class in line with other tanks", even though we have had two nerfs this change would not bother me. Then the class can be useless in rated's and everyone will be happy.

And you keep saying the class is OP...why is that? Do you find deception or madness OP as well?

My gripe with asassins is not their ability to counter me, (although there are many terrible that cannot kill me), my gripe with them are how universally good they are at everything. There are tons of things that i dont want to see in this class, force speed while cloaked for every spec? This should be in deception. Root cleansing? Why a tank that can cloak and also have force speed, and also incredibly high defense against which legshot can miss, deserves to have a root cleanse? You have tons of features like these that have been added just for the sake of versatility without puting serious thought into what exactly should the weaknesses of an assassin be.

All this talk about sins not being very good and useful when in the zerg, oh please. All those stuns and CC are certainly not very useful.

Developers stated that they want to balance the game arround 31 pts specs, not hybrids, yet you are full of it.

Edited by NoTomorrow

My gripe with asassins is not their ability to counter me, (although there are many terrible that cannot kill me), my gripe with them are how universally good they are at everything. There are tons of things that i dont want to see in this class, force speed while cloaked for every spec? This should be in deception. Root cleansing? Why a tank that can cloak and also have force speed, and also incredibly high defense against which legshot can miss, deserves to have a root cleanse? You have tons of features like these that have been added just for the sake of versatility without puting serious thought into what exactly should the weaknesses of an assassin be.

Well the root break with force speed for tanks is needed for peeling, without that it would be to easy to separate a tank from the healer and keep them away from them. Never put to much thought into force speed and cloak being considered op.

Well the root break with force speed for tanks is needed for peeling, without that it would be to easy to separate a tank from the healer and keep them away from them. Never put to much thought into force speed and cloak being considered op.

So instead of giving other classes a chanc to actually beat a healer tank combo, which have themselve a plethora of CC to delay the bursting of healer, the sins are given yet another tool to cover for this potential weakness? How about force pulling the dude that is attacking your healer? A jug tank or pt tank is ok to be rooted, but asassin is domething special..

This thing alone has so many ramifications: root cleansing on force speed makes sins second only to jugs as best carriers on huttball.

I dont like a class being great at 1vs1 AND at WZ objectives. Its against any balancing pinciples. You havent put much thought into force speed while cloaked because you take these abilities for granted, perhaps you dont realize how powerful are many of these features.

Edited by NoTomorrow