Hardmode enrage times

Anyone else notice after the patch that hard mode enrages seem to be significantly lower? Ran a BT and Boarding party where ive never seen an enrage except on final boss of boarding and every single boss hit the enrage.

Sure you didn't just have better DPS? :p

Onyxia definitely DB more after the patch! :p

actually, i'm a brand new lvl 50, and my friends and I tried BT hard mode for the first time (for all of us) last night, and was very rudely shown the fact that we're horribly undergeared for it. enrage timers galore.

for those that are essentially farming hard mode stuff. what was your gear progression once you hit 50? was it crafted? did you run the lvl 50 normal FP a bunch first?

how tightly do you think the encounters are tuned atm?

I love how almost every boss in HM and NM have a dps enrage however we have NO way to know our dps!

Sounds like a well thought out system.

haha.. like I said earlier, I'm a new 50, so that was definitely the case when we went to BT hardmode.

i was the healer, and while harder, it wasn't super difficult. so we're at the bosses for the first time, and I'm thinking - ok, healing's manageable. i'm keeping everyone pretty well alive and my heat management is fnie..

and suddenly, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT!

i found myself really wishing there was a combat log system.