Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Community Team Position

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sangrar
05.06.2014 , 09:01 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoom_VI View Post
Is it just me that would find it disturbing if some of the more outspoken forum goers become a mod?

ofc then all their comments would be filtered.
the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

ManiacDavis
05.08.2014 , 11:41 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangrar View Post
the guy makes pvp guides and everything, think I saw a video of him doing an arena with the devs themselves so I think he is qualified to speak on matters of the game and pvp, plus who knows what the community wants better than an actual member of teh community?
I may have to add you as a reference
Man-iac - The Only Commando Left Standing
http://www.twitch.tv/rrmaniac

Aikion
05.10.2014 , 03:53 PM | #23
Well I got rejected. Good luck to the rest of you!
aikiwoce
Jeddit - r/swtor

Sangrar
05.10.2014 , 08:32 PM | #24
I considered applying, but then I realized there is a small chance they might not take a 16 year old still in high school whose only forum experience is in these forums...
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

MishraArtificer
05.14.2014 , 04:21 PM | #25
Man, I was REALLY excited by the thought of this until I saw...
Quote:
Please note this is an on-site opportunity in Austin. No relocation will be provided.
...at the bottom.

That's just unfortunate. Not sure if I can even apply for it anymore.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!