Force Leap....

merovejec

I mean whose bright idea was this? Leap now has charges and I feel like a sitting duck!! Never before have I waited so long for the leap to be back off cd. Sentinel is a melee class and a gap closer is key to doing dmg, so how are we supposed to do it with not having the leap ability??

Has anyone noticed the utility ‘intercessor’ allowing you to use force leap twice is not working? I have a feeling it is due to the new charges that are tied to that skill.

Yeah I just logged onto the form to see if anyone was talking about intercessor. It definitely is not working for me.

To my fellow Sents/Maras a follow-up to my previous comment play feels a bit off with this new change with Force Leap. The class has lost some fluidity in rotation. With regard to Blade Blitz there have been moments in just PVE where both Blade Blitz and Force Leap were on cool down and I wasn't able to close the gap to the next target. I am hesitant to try this in PVP due to the break in fluidity. I am not happy with this change. Also I am not seeing a noticeable change or increase in using Force Clarity in the rotation. I am curious to what other players are experiencing with this.

Has anyone noticed the utility ‘intercessor’ allowing you to use force leap twice is not working? I have a feeling it is due to the new charges that are tied to that skill.

It's bugged for me too.... since 6.0 launched! Needless to say that, reading the 6.0a patch notes now, I was extremely disappointed to see that it hasn't been fixed yet! What in the world, BioWare? It's one of the highest utilities a sentinel/marauder can use! I never bothered to report it because I was damn sure that dozens of people would have reported something so important by now and it's still not fixed!

*Sigh* It seems that I will have to write a ticket for every bug that I see from now on. It seems like dozens of people reporting in-game and on the forums is not enough.

Don't get me wrong BioWare, I love most of what you did with 6.0, credit must be given where credit is due, you listened to us while we tested, and collaborated with us a lot. And I understand that bugs happening with a big release is a normal thing but 6.0a patch notes were simply too short!

• 2 weeks later...