Several companions from one character not available for three weeks

Dark_Sozinho

Good day.

For three weeks, seven of my companions in one character have not been available. Of these, three are original companions, and four obtained through KOTET / KOTFE. I created an in-game ticket, and CS responded "Your companions are mainly not available due to story content restrictions". I wrote an answer indicating that this is not possible, since that character has already completed all the main missions, and only has to execute two alerts, and I had used those companions without any problem before.

I received a new response from CS, indicating that the information sent to me was correct, that I would use the terminal in Odessen to recover my companions, to create an in-game bug report and that I would wait for the next patch.

I sent the in-game bug report, I waited for the game update. The problem still persists, after patch 5.10.1a. I tried to use the terminal in Odessen but I got the following message: "You have already unlocked every companion this terminal can locate". (And even if this had worked, I would only have recovered the three original partners).

The list of not available companions is:

Character:

- Punkto (gunslinger).

Original companions:

- Corso Riggs.

- Risha.

- Akaavi Spar.

Other companions:

- Elara Dorne.

- Raina Temple.

- Master Ranos.

- Mako.

I attached an image. Hope this can help to resolve my issue.

MTFBWY.-

https://imgur.com/gallery/qshMxRn

I have a similar issue since replaying KotFE chapter 2 a few times to grind cxp. Now some of my companions can't be called including Shae Vizla, Paxton Rall and Temple (also Elara Dorne, but I could get her back via the terminal).

I had finished Ossus story and had all story companions unlocked (apart from Lokin and the Trooper Droid).

I have a similar issue since replaying KotFE chapter 2 a few times to grind cxp. Now some of my companions can't be called including Shae Vizla, Paxton Rall and Temple (also Elara Dorne, but I could get her back via the terminal).

I had finished Ossus story and had all story companions unlocked (apart from Lokin and the Trooper Droid).

I only have the alerts for Lokin and Broonmark. It is interesting, there seems to be a pattern in the similarity of the companions not available.

Best regards.-

• Dev Post

Thanks for the report Dark_Sozinho! The fixes in 5.10.1a were for some very specific companion scenarios and not all companion terminal issues like the one you're describing. We believe those issues should be resolved with release 5.10.2, so please let us know if that isn't the case!

Good day.

For three weeks, seven of my companions in one character have not been available. Of these, three are original companions, and four obtained through KOTET / KOTFE. I created an in-game ticket, and CS responded "Your companions are mainly not available due to story content restrictions". I wrote an answer indicating that this is not possible, since that character has already completed all the main missions, and only has to execute two alerts, and I had used those companions without any problem before.

I received a new response from CS, indicating that the information sent to me was correct, that I would use the terminal in Odessen to recover my companions, to create an in-game bug report and that I would wait for the next patch.

I sent the in-game bug report, I waited for the game update. The problem still persists, after patch 5.10.1a. I tried to use the terminal in Odessen but I got the following message: "You have already unlocked every companion this terminal can locate". (And even if this had worked, I would only have recovered the three original partners).

The list of not available companions is:

Character:

- Punkto (gunslinger).

Original companions:

- Corso Riggs.

- Risha.

- Akaavi Spar.

Other companions:

- Elara Dorne.

- Raina Temple.

- Master Ranos.

- Mako.

I attached an image. Hope this can help to resolve my issue.

MTFBWY.-

https://imgur.com/gallery/qshMxRn

Thanks for the report Dark_Sozinho! The fixes in 5.10.1a were for some very specific companion scenarios and not all companion terminal issues like the one you're describing. We believe those issues should be resolved with release 5.10.2, so please let us know if that isn't the case!

Thanks for your response. I will wait for it then. Problem is, the only companion with level 50 of influence is not available, the next one is only level 20, and I play a lot of solo content. And it is very expensive to level up another companion.

MTFBWY. -

Thanks for your response. I will wait for it then. Problem is, the only companion with level 50 of influence is not available, the next one is only level 20, and I play a lot of solo content. And it is very expensive to level up another companion.

MTFBWY. -

For almost all solo content you face, rank 20 is more than sufficient. Off the top of my head, the only stuff you'll have problems with (if you take a rank 20 companion) is:

* Destroy the Star Fortress missions

* Veteran and Master mode KotFE and KotET chapters

* Eternal Championship

Dare I hope the problems I've had losing Quinn and Elara will be fixed at this time? After Iokath we are able to retrieve the one we didn't get in the story, but they become unavailable when we start JUS. Customer Service has a lot of trouble understanding the problem and how the companion locator terminal works, so they keep giving me nonsensical responses. They were able to restore one Quinn to me after finally understanding what I was asking, but I'm still trying for another Quinn. I haven't even begun trying to get Elara back. :rolleyes:

For almost all solo content you face, rank 20 is more than sufficient. Off the top of my head, the only stuff you'll have problems with (if you take a rank 20 companion) is:

* Destroy the Star Fortress missions

* Veteran and Master mode KotFE and KotET chapters

* Eternal Championship

Thank you for your input. I will try it, as I stop playing with that character since I lost the companions.

MTFBWY.-

Thank you for your input. I will try it, as I stop playing with that character since I lost the companions.

MTFBWY.-

Got to love that is even a option. "Sorry but because of bugs that have been in game since 4.0 because we deleted the original companion game coding and now countless bugs have happened and it takes us 3 years to fix them, you must stop play your character that your paying time to play for, till next month at a later time to hopefully maybe get it fixed. Have a good day!"

-_-

Just seems...….strange.

Dare I hope the problems I've had losing Quinn and Elara will be fixed at this time? After Iokath we are able to retrieve the one we didn't get in the story, but they become unavailable when we start JUS. Customer Service has a lot of trouble understanding the problem and how the companion locator terminal works, so they keep giving me nonsensical responses. They were able to restore one Quinn to me after finally understanding what I was asking, but I'm still trying for another Quinn. I haven't even begun trying to get Elara back. :rolleyes:

Something tells me that CS people don't even play the game they CS help out in? Maybe using people who play the game might help out CS?