CE Vendors Promised Updates When?

Hakafu

So, all the way back before launch when CE vendors were announced, they were promised content updates fairly often. We're over a year into the game and there are still none. When are you going to get around to following through on your promise Bioware? Would really like some new content added to these, and I'm sure the others who all spent 100$ more for CE's would appreciate the promises being fulfilled also.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That idea died when F2P came out. Disregard anything you heard before then.

It better not have died. Those of us who paid the extra 100$ to get all the content of the CE, were also buying into the promises of the developers. If they go back against that, would seem pretty much like false advertisement and fraud, since they made promises about the extra content we'd be getting and didn't ever get them. Which is, ya know, 100% illegal.

Hi,

Yesterday I was on TOR London community canteen tour, and there was exactly this question about update for CE vendor, Damion Schubert answer to this was ''Yes, we will have a new social items for CE vendor so all classes can use it'', most likely these updates will be after expansion...

Hi,

Yesterday I was on TOR London community canteen tour, and there was exactly this question about update for CE vendor, Damion Schubert answer to this was ''Yes, we will have a new social items for CE vendor so all classes can use it'', most likely these updates will be after expansion...

Interestng. I really want to see the weapons Ohlen mentioned.

Can you tell what else they answered on the cantina tour? hood toggle? ;l

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hi,

"most likely" I wouldnt hold on to that... >_> And when after the expansion? 3 years after?

1 update a year is ********. I don't even call that pet an update...

Hold your breath until they do.

Back in 2011, each topic advising against buying the CE was dully shot down ... you got what you bargained for... a holo stripper and a bald statue.

The nerve on people...

Seriously now... I don`t think you`ll ever see any new items in the CE store... but for only 18$ you can buy this nice speeder off Cash Shop...