Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

bearchubbs
01.22.2012 , 01:38 AM | #31
I've been playing my Sage and noticing that the one-liners you guys talk about so often tend to be the "Middle choice" in the dialogue wheel. If you want to avoid those just choose top or bottom. Doesn't always work, but cuts them down considerably.

Vexxation
01.22.2012 , 02:04 AM | #32
I adore my sith Inquis - ADORE her. She's such a refreshing change to my Jedi Con, the wit, the dry humor, the psycho moments..although both the female versions are voiced wonderfully (can't choose between them for that part even though I'm English myself ).

Sir_Roderick
01.22.2012 , 06:13 AM | #33
I love the inquisitor! He offers a lovely mix of sarcasm and downright sociopathic rage that I can really identify with!

....oh dear, looks like I'm a maniac

P.S.
Always play male chars, how big is the difference with the female one?
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

CptDangerous
01.22.2012 , 08:01 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Datu_Solo View Post
I think it went something like:
"Death is merely the final failure of the weak."

Any other male Inquisitors wish the voice actor would have interjected more evil, "Mwuhuhahahaaaaa..." laughs at the end of his lines?

If you're going for all Dark Side, Khem Val's the companion to have. He ALWAYS "keeps it Gangsta", and if YOU don't, you get negative affection.

Thank you Datu! Any chance you remember what quest that was in? I would love to make a video of that seen!

And yes there needs to be some cheesey evil laughing! =-P

Vlacke
01.22.2012 , 08:02 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir_Roderick View Post
I love the inquisitor! He offers a lovely mix of sarcasm and downright sociopathic rage that I can really identify with!

....oh dear, looks like I'm a maniac

P.S.
Always play male chars, how big is the difference with the female one?
I play male characters as well, but in case of the Inquisitor the difference was obvious in favor of the female in my opinion.

Though i am leveling other characters now, Republic being my first choice, will get to the Empire later.

Hopefully by the time i get to my Inquisitor they will add same sex relationships, she doesn't like men and treats them with lightning barbecue (Ashara's fault)

Barrakudah
01.22.2012 , 08:04 AM | #36
"I want to wear robes of solid gold!"