Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Who wrote the dialogue for the Inquisitor?

AmusedCynic
01.20.2012 , 11:53 AM | #11
"If you think this is bad, wait until you see my other personality."

LyriaFrost
01.20.2012 , 12:01 PM | #12
My main problem with the inquis/sorceress is that while I loved her playful snarkiness during korriban, as time goes on she's become more or less a generic "rarh, I'm an arrogant psychopath" type. You rarely get to display that side of her (maybe the guys get different lines, I dunno) after korriban. There are a few here and there (telling a gangleader "Wow, you're even dumber than you look" was cute, for instance), but overall she's coming across as kind of a generic sith.

I want my snarkiness back.

SpacemanSpliffed
01.20.2012 , 12:03 PM | #13
Life is tough, but at least it's interesting.

Walex
01.20.2012 , 01:16 PM | #14
Here are two fine examples of Inquisitor lulz: (I don't remember the exact lines, so I'll do a bit of paraphrasing.

Spoiler

Spoiler
"I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Aexrael
01.20.2012 , 03:28 PM | #15
The biggest issue is the overuse of the stupid oneliners, as others quoted. There's a reason why you all remember them, because they are used upwards of 10+ times during the dialog options.

The most common ones being

I've been looking for a reason to cause some chaos.
Murder and mayhem awaits
I really am the Best.

Worse yet they are spoken even when the written options aren't even close to being along those lines as the voiceover presents.

Hyfy
01.20.2012 , 03:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AmusedCynic View Post
"If you think this is bad, wait until you see my other personality."
I laughed so hard when I heard my Assassin say that the first time.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

fwloehr
01.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #17
Have you guys checked out much of any other class stories? I bet they all have silly one liners.

There are a couple silly lines the inquisitor repeats often, but I have to say the female inquisitor voice acting is by far the best I have heard in this game!

AnubisXy
01.20.2012 , 03:34 PM | #18
When the Sith Warrior and Sith Inquisitor first get their ship, they show the same scene, just with the characters mixed around.

On the Warrior, Vette runs forward like a little kid to check out the ship while the Warrior walks slowly onward.

With the Inquisitor, it's the player who squeels like a girl and runs forward while Khem Val slowly steps forward.

It made me laugh so much.
"He doesn't use the Force. He just uses... force."

CptDangerous
01.21.2012 , 10:23 AM | #19
Not all of them are terrible. I have been trying to remember the line he says about death and failure, or death and fools. Driving me mad trying to remember. It was well said and made me feel like a sith...

Anyone remeber what the exact words were????

ijii
01.21.2012 , 10:38 AM | #20
"Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnn"