Missing Key in Balmorra

Nureddin

I am almost done in Balmorra and all class quests are over.

However. when I was doing the quests is the Collicoid area map, on the north, I passed close a destroyed bridge and found a box with a quest icon on it.

When I tried to open the box I got a message saying that I dont have the key.

Where is this key?

When you zone in on the taxi ramp, turn right and jump down to the beach. Head along until you see a group of mobs on the other side of the water. Just where they are is a path up the hillside to a junk dealer, who will sell you the key for 5000 credits.

Once you have openned the crate, it will stay open for a while (about 2-3 minutes, iirc), so not everyone needs to buy the key.

Additional info:

There is also an item for sale on the hidden vendor that will allow you to disassemble the datacron you make from the matrix shards. At different levels, different combinations of stats are available on the datacron, so the datacron you can make at lvl 15 will not be the one you want at lvl 50. The disassembler allows you to destroy the datacron and get the matrix shards back.

When you zone in on the taxi ramp, turn right and jump down to the beach. Head along until you see a group of mobs on the other side of the water. Just where they are is a path up the hillside to a junk dealer, who will sell you the key for 5000 credits.

Once you have openned the crate, it will stay open for a while (about 2-3 minutes, iirc), so not everyone needs to buy the key.

Is it worth the cost to do it?

Is it worth the cost to do it?

I had about 250k credits on my BH when I went to get it, so the 5k for a +2 Willpower datacron (iirc) that the BH does not need, just to complete Balmorra and never have to go back there again was worth it. Bearing in mind that you are typically saving for a speeder when you are working this, and you might have a different opinion.

got mine for free :eek:

noticed from a distance that someone had opened it for the datacron ... so i thought, they are permament objects, only the ability to click it disappears when "you" click ... so i ran over there hoping it wouldn't "reset" and close up on me ...

but i made it and saved 5k credits :D

• 8 years later...